LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Same for me, I set the Arabic Language as a default display language for new installations, but the app starts with the same language of smart phone, <Auto>!!

Kindly fix this problem please.
Thanks,
This issue has been fixed , please rebuild. this setting only apply to new install, to test, you have to uninstall your existing app and reinstall a new version built with 4.0.8 or later

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

MDSoft

We understand not many App Builders like AppYet in-house Ads, bring users to AppYet website introduce competition to App Builders. But we have to find a way to grow our community or start charging more. As of today, we only Ad allocation share with a very small number of apps. Most of the app built from this platform have been enjoying 100% ad allocation or Ad-free for a long time. We hope to have more people know about our great app builder platform, we believe every blogger or website owner could benefit from our highly specialized and optimized V4 template.

Going forward, we will start promoting AppYet platform through in-house ads. Over time we will try to increase in-house third-party ads inventory, hopefully, end-user will see less of AppYet ads. Also, We will give new apps 100% ads allocation for a certain amount of time to help app builders build up their active users base. with enough active users, when the time comes for AppYet activate Ads-share, end-user will not see in-house ads. We are currently going through each app, if your app has more than 1000 active users, in-house ads will be replaced with AppYet Admob ads

Options:
1. Upgrade to Pro, If you like to remove in-house Ads
2. if you have enough active user, AppYet will start Ad allocation share, then your app will see Admob ads instead of in-house Ads
3. Upgrade to Pro, If you like to have Ads removed completely

Again, We aren't trying to push users to Pro, but without in-house ads, all users enjoy an ad-free version of AppYet. This isn't fair to Pro users nor it helps the development of this platform.

1) Do you need to upgrade to Pro for (my) native-ad? Because now I see it in my apps! Active users: >10k
2) Can you please explain it "70% - 100% App Creator and 30% - 0% AppYet ad allocation split" for PRO
When 100% ?

and one please ..
If possible, please activate both menus (Classic and New) or such an option

Thanks!

alaacoool

Hello @appyet,
After V4 update, Banner ads not shown inside the article of rss feed (when you open the article).
Ads are working only between the feed articles list.
Please fix.

Many thanks,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200412-013553.jpg
    Screenshot_20200412-013553.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 22

diagogfc

Any reason you prefer in-app browser vs system default browser?
With in app browser, users dont have to leave the app in order to open media links such as mp3 attached to the podcast feed.

It helps to retain the user on the app and its easily to navigate back to the app home page after link has been open.

I had too many feedback after testing the new version 4.0.8 with some selected users. They like how links are open in the old version for podcast. I have attach image below

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_235750.jpg
    IMG_20200411_235750.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 18

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
1) Do you need to upgrade to Pro for (my) native-ad? Because now I see it in my apps! Active users: >10k
2) Can you please explain it "70% - 100% App Creator and 30% - 0% AppYet ad allocation split" for PRO
When 100% ?

and one please ..
If possible, please activate both menus (Classic and New) or such an option

Thanks!

1. current implemtation is not native-ad, it is banner ads inside list. so don't create Admob Native Ad id and put it in Banner under Montize tab
2. user will at least get 70% ad allocation, if AppYet don't place any Ad in your app, you could get remaining 30% which belong to AppYet. This was the case for long time, AppYet only Ad allocation share with very small number of App in out of Millions we have. Going forward, only Pro app get unallocated 30 percent
both menus (Classic and New): we will look into it for future release.

With in app browser, users dont have to leave the app in order to open media links such as mp3 attached to the podcast feed.

It helps to retain the user on the app and its easily to navigate back to the app home page after link has been open.

I had too many feedback after testing the new version 4.0.8 with some selected users. They like how links are open in the old version for podcast. I have attach image below

Bro speak for yourself only. The new podcast is really great and I got cool reviews.

For once let's all appreciate @appyet the app v4 is really cool. We complain alot.

Toufik

Hello @appyet,
In web content no Ads shown insid (when you open the web content).
Ads are working only between the feed articles list.
Is it possible to run Ads in this kind of modules?
thank you.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

We are trying to understand what you want exactly. And will try to make app better for everyone.

We understand the you want link to open in app browser. You also have download link, do you want user to download mp3 to their local device? We already have download button, although it is not download as mp3, it allow user to play media offline. is it enough?

diagogfc

We are trying to understand what you want exactly. And will try to make app better for everyone.

We understand the you want link to open in app browser. You also have download link, do you want user to download mp3 to their local device? We already have download button, although it is not download as mp3, it allow user to play media offline. is it enough?

Exactly i want users to download mp3 to their local device and also been able to open links with in app browser.