LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet
I have placed links to the default image location for both the feed and the Web, but the pictur appear on the feed and does not appear on the Web
Thanks for the details. reply with your app download link, we like to test it

Toufik

We have no plan to extend 50000 limit, there was some abuse of our previous unlimited content for web module. we have some apps with single web module over 3MB in size.
With this condition you make end to my app,
Your application was great, thank you

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@Toufik and @jhon to be fair to existing users. we have temporarily increased the limit to 1,000,000 chars (1MB), at the same time we will investigate backend HTML data compression to reduce the storage size. Also in the future, we might only allow Pro subscription to reach this size limit.

also try use online tools like: https://www.textfixer.com/html/compress-html-compression.php to compress HTML before paste data to AppYet.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@All, fixed web module unable to enter full page HTML (unable to enter java script)

Last edited:
I couldn't add a playlist to you, the sample video is not clear if I should copy after the = sign
and I want you to tell me please if there is the possibility that my application does not show an ad in order to upload the update, it is important for me that it does not show ads

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I couldn't add a playlist to you, the sample video is not clear if I should copy after the = sign
and I want you to tell me please if there is the possibility that my application does not show an ad in order to upload the update, it is important for me that it does not show ads
I don't understand what you trying to ask, please explain

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I want to upgrade my app to the pro vision but i want to know if both interstitial and native ads are available for Facebook Audience Network.
Facebook Native ads are not supported. Facebook Interstitial Ad should be showing already, if not, it will be a bug

[QUOTE = "appyet, post: 12114, miembro: 1"] No entiendo lo que intenta preguntar, explique [/ QUOTE]

Sorry I used the module youtuve and I could not add a playlist I did not understand the video that shows how to find the playlist id is confusing. My other question is if there will be the possibility that my application does not show ads since it was what my public liked that it did not have ads, it is important for me to have the option of not presenting ads as before in the free version.
I don't understand what you trying to ask, please explain

zoyouness

Facebook Native ads are not supported. Facebook Interstitial Ad should be showing already, if not, it will be a bug

The banner appears, but the interstitial ad did not appear to me once. As for the profits, it decreased by more than 85 percent for the applications that I updated.
We who are dealing with Facebook Audience Network currently suffer :(.
If you like to share a Facebook picture with you, no problem.
Please solve the problem, or at least return things to the way they were in the old version.
We know that you are making great efforts, please do not forget this aspect.
Please accept all respect
Thank you @appyet

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    84.2 KB · Views: 10

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
The banner appears, but the interstitial ad did not appear to me once. As for the profits, it decreased by more than 85 percent for the applications that I updated.
We who are dealing with Facebook Audience Network currently suffer :(.
If you like to share a Facebook picture with you, no problem.
Please solve the problem, or at least return things to the way they were in the old version.
We know that you are making great efforts, please do not forget this aspect.
Please accept all respect
Thank you @appyet
Facebook Interstitial Ad issue is resolved,will be part of next release