LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

migoel585

Good evening, I would like to make a suggestion. @appyet there is a possibility to integrate the firebase In-App Messaging feature in future updates.

JensO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200409_080645_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200409_080645_com.android.chrome.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200409_080703_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200409_080703_com.android.chrome.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 15

buffy

@appyet Error

Yesterday new app with 4.0.5 version was working. Today app felt down with this error and not working. Same version, no new build

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attemp to invoke virtual method 'boolean com.michaelflisar.gdprdialog.GDPRNetwork.d()' on a null object reference

It looks like problem with GDPR popup dialog...

Last edited:

mahmoud elsman

Splash screen duration not found , can you please put it , also when make it off the a app when start take same long time when it on , but splash screen with white color

BONGO Trends

Please somebody help me on how to hide the txt below the heading look at the my screenshot for better understanding,thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200409_121822.jpg
    IMG_20200409_121822.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 18

buffy

another error:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service com.appyet.exoplayer.ExoDownloadService:java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method ...

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet Error

Yesterday new app with 4.0.5 version was working. Today app felt down with this error and not working. Same version, no new build

It looks like problem with GDPR popup dialog...
looking into this problem. thanks for reporting it

Toufik

hi @appyet
When using the search feature in the web, why do some applications have a navigation assistant and some are not?
loock to the pics

Attachments

• IMG_20200409_162526.jpg
    IMG_20200409_162526.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200409_162456.jpg
    IMG_20200409_162456.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 15

jhon efe

We have to limit the content to 50000, because some user pastes image directly into the web content. if you have web content exceed that length, I would recommend you host your webpage somewhere then use appyet to open it.

also what max length are you looking for? we will consider it. but we will have to have limit

Then I would have to leave Appyet, my applications use a lot of information in web modules. I thank you for leaving the modules with undefined characters. I cannot create the content elsewhere and open it in Appyet because it would imply that the app would only work connected to the internet and that users do not like. Currently my apps occupy more than 100K downloads which represent good income for you.

Please leave it as it was before, PLEASE !!!

jhon efe

@appyet

On the other hand, you can create the possibility that in the main menu you can create sub menus, for example that you can create a menu for a web module and that when you enter it, several sub modules are displayed.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Then I would have to leave Appyet, my applications use a lot of information in web modules. I thank you for leaving the modules with undefined characters. I cannot create the content elsewhere and open it in Appyet because it would imply that the app would only work connected to the internet and that users do not like. Currently my apps occupy more than 100K downloads which represent good income for you.

Please leave it as it was before, PLEASE !!!
@appyet

On the other hand, you can create the possibility that in the main menu you can create sub menus, for example that you can create a menu for a web module and that when you enter it, several sub modules are displayed.
Try new Media List, it act like a static feed

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
The media list does not allow searching inside the module and as I reiterate, my apps use a lot of information and require the internal search engine of the web module.
email us an example of your web module content, we like to see how large you need. we can't allow unlimited content size. also it will increase your apk dramatically. which is not ideal.

One thing we could do in the future is sync online web module content to local device, this way, app continue to work offline

jhon efe

email us an example of your web module content, we like to see how large you need. we can't allow unlimited content size. also it will increase your apk dramatically. which is not ideal.

One thing we could do in the future is sync online web module content to local device, this way, app continue to work offline

I require a minimum of 900,000 characters, that is the maximum value of one of my web modules and that same app after building only weighs 18Mb, my app is more of informative text, but it requires many characters. Please Appyet, remove the restriction or leave it above that number, I know there are many users like me who would be affected by this measure, I hope you take this into account since I need to update my apps soon ...

JensO

Yeahhh!! "Offline Web Modul" sync to local will be FANTASTIC!!

jhon efe

Now the Media List module only allows 20,000 characters in Text / html. :(:(:(

"Description length can't exceed 20000"

You have definitely left us with your hands tied @appyet

This is insignificantly little, PLEASE DO NOT PUT CHARACTER LIMITS on the modules, PLEASE PLEASE