LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

AppYet 4.0 Beta Demo is ready, This is a major release, many major improvements. When stable, this app will be a template for your future apps. please help test it and report back any issues or suggestions.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appyet.demo.v4

We will be looking for translators, if you could help, please email us: appyet at gmail.com

View attachment 1203 View attachment 1204 View attachment 1205 View attachment 1206

Dear @appyet ,
Kindly add the feature so that we can change the feed links directly without updating the app completely. It will be helpful to provide user-friendly content easily and quickly.
You can store the app data to server to make it possible to change feed links directly without updating the app.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
AppYet Demo 4.0.0.4 has been released to Google Play, it may take few hours before Google push the new version to your device.
Changes:
More bugs fixes. added new translations

Marc

@appyet I'm still having trouble accessing the app, I can't even open the initial screen.

Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.facebook.imagepipeline.memory.NativeMemoryChunk
    at com.facebook.imagepipeline.memory.NativeMemoryChunkPool.a(NativeMemoryChunkPool.java:2)
    at com.facebook.imagepipeline.memory.BasePool.get(BasePool.java:24)
    at com.facebook.imagepipeline.memory.MemoryPooledByteBufferOutputStream.<init>(MemoryPooledByteBufferOutputStream.java:5)
    at d.i.e.l.u.a(MemoryPooledByteBufferFactory.java:14)
    at d.i.e.c.e.a(BufferedDiskCache.java:31)
    at d.i.e.c.e$a.call(BufferedDiskCache.java:17)
    at g.g.run(Task.java:1)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
    at d.i.e.e.n$a.run(PriorityThreadFactory.java:4)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
Caused by: com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader$b: APK was built for a different platform
    at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.a(SoLoader.java:106)
    at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.a(SoLoader.java:82)
    at com.facebook.soloader.j.a(NativeLoaderToSoLoaderDelegate.java:1)
    at com.facebook.soloader.o.a.a(NativeLoader.java:4)
    at com.facebook.imagepipeline.memory.NativeMemoryChunk.<clinit>(NativeMemoryChunk.java:1)
    at com.facebook.imagepipeline.memory.NativeMemoryChunkPool.a(NativeMemoryChunkPool.java:2)
    at com.facebook.imagepipeline.memory.MemoryPooledByteBufferOutputStream.<init>(MemoryPooledByteBufferOutputStream.java:5)
    at d.i.e.l.u.a(MemoryPooledByteBufferFactory.java:3)
    at d.i.e.o.e0.a(LocalFetchProducer.java:7)
    at d.i.e.o.b0.a(LocalAssetFetchProducer.java:13)
    at d.i.e.o.e0$a.b(LocalFetchProducer.java:1)
    at d.i.e.o.c1.run(StatefulProducerRunnable.java:2)
    ... 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: couldn't find DSO to load: libimagepipeline.so caused by: dlopen failed: "/data/data/com.appyet.demo.v4/lib-main/libimagepipeline.so" has unexpected e_machine: 40 (EM_ARM)
    at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.a(SoLoader.java:157)
    at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.a(SoLoader.java:99)
    ... 16 more

Alaa Ahmed

Hi @appyet

We want to support adding apps to the Samsung store

By adding this code in manifest

Code:
AddPermission(com.samsung.android.providers.context.permission.WRITE_USE_APP_FEATURE_SURVEY)

Alaa Ahmed

please add new
native ad unit
https://support.google.com/admob/answer/7187428
index.php

Eduardo

AppYet Demo 4.0.0.4 has been released to Google Play, it may take few hours before Google push the new version to your device.
Changes:
More bugs fixes. added new translations
I still have problems with the Chromecast support: no webm files play on the Chromecast

diagogfc

@appyet ..
  • I think there must be a notification for media download. Progress bar would be fine.
User must be notified when ever a media is been downloaded like we have it in the old version.
  • We need online configuration. This will help us to make changes to our app without publishing it again on play store.

• The app doesn't show interstitial ads.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet I'm still having trouble accessing the app, I can't even open the initial screen.

Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.facebook.imagepipeline.memory.NativeMemoryChunk
    at d.i.e.l.u.a(MemoryPooledByteBufferFactory.java:14)
    at d.i.e.c.e.a(BufferedDiskCache.java:31)
    at d.i.e.c.e$a.call(BufferedDiskCache.java:17)
    at g.g.run(Task.java:1)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
    at d.i.e.e.n$a.run(PriorityThreadFactory.java:4)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
Caused by: com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader$b: APK was built for a different platform
    at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.a(SoLoader.java:106)
    at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.a(SoLoader.java:82)
    at com.facebook.soloader.j.a(NativeLoaderToSoLoaderDelegate.java:1)
    at com.facebook.soloader.o.a.a(NativeLoader.java:4)
    at com.facebook.imagepipeline.memory.NativeMemoryChunk.<clinit>(NativeMemoryChunk.java:1)
    at d.i.e.l.u.a(MemoryPooledByteBufferFactory.java:3)
    at d.i.e.o.e0.a(LocalFetchProducer.java:7)
    at d.i.e.o.b0.a(LocalAssetFetchProducer.java:13)
    at d.i.e.o.e0$a.b(LocalFetchProducer.java:1)
    at d.i.e.o.c1.run(StatefulProducerRunnable.java:2)
    ... 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: couldn't find DSO to load: libimagepipeline.so caused by: dlopen failed: "/data/data/com.appyet.demo.v4/lib-main/libimagepipeline.so" has unexpected e_machine: 40 (EM_ARM)
    at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.a(SoLoader.java:157)
    at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.a(SoLoader.java:99)
    ... 16 more

Do you use real device or emulator to get this error?

Marc

@appyet The only bug I have found is the one on the Settings screen: The background does not adapt to dark mode (it still shows white).

I see that no support is added to the Adaptive Icon either: Does it cost so much to add such a simple function? :confused:

Thanks.

diagogfc

@appyet , you guys are doing marvelous. I like the download notification. But after a podcast is downloaded the format change to exo. And also the title changes to numerics. On the file directory.

We would be glad if the podcast format can be Mp3 and maintain its title after downloaded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-14-23-20-14-038_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-14-23-20-14-038_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 8

JensO

Had an Crash at Change Layout function...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200318_231054_com.appyet.demo.v4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318_231054_com.appyet.demo.v4.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20200318_231057_com.appyet.demo.v4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318_231057_com.appyet.demo.v4.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20200318_231108_com.appyet.demo.v4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318_231108_com.appyet.demo.v4.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20200318_231112_com.appyet.demo.v4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318_231112_com.appyet.demo.v4.jpg