LATEST: AppYet v4.0.15 Released (Updated 2020-08-03)!!

Lana9

I wanna sort all my articles according to the title and I don't want my users to be able to change that, so I can control what's on the top and what's on the bottom. please add this

noraabawi

Hi,
Is this update support google requirment:

This is a reminder that starting November 2, 2020, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android 10 (API level 29) or higher. After this date, the Play Console will prevent you from submitting new app bundles and APKs with a targetSdkVersion less than 29. Please note that Wear OS apps are not subject to the API level 29 requirement. This will not impact your existing listing on the Play Store.

noraabawi

Hi,
Does the update support google requirment:

This is a reminder that starting November 2, 2020, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android 10 (API level 29) or higher. After this date, the Play Console will prevent you from submitting new app bundles and APKs with a targetSdkVersion less than 29. Please note that Wear OS apps are not subject to the API level 29 requirement. This will not impact your existing listing on the Play Store

Feed Module synchronises only if there are new articles. If there is no new article but only few articles have been removed of the feed, Feed Module does not synchronize correctly and keeps displaying those articles. And then clicking on them gives a 404 page :-(

Feedbacks from my readers are not good about the way feed articles can be displayed. Titles are more often truncated. Too much done for images, not enough for text. At least, it would have been a good idea to keep the previous types of display instead of changing all of them. People could choose. Is there any way we can have those back ?

French RGPD message is still incorrect. It says : "Nous utilisons publicités dans cette application, il y a des publicités." This sentence does not mean anything. Could you please correct to "Cette application présente des publicités".

Another improvment : "Pouvons-nous continuer à utiliser vos données à ces propos ?" Please replace it by, for instance "Pouvons-nous continuer à utiliser vos données pour ces traitements ?"

Notification icon : could you kindly explain what kind of notification icon has to be uploaded : format, transparency, size, ... For instance, icons made with "android asset studio" have extensions that appyet does not accept ... I'm lost.

ahmedsadat

Open in Default browser is opening within my app.... I search all support questions and answers but there is no answer.
Please @apppyet I need solution for that matter to open webview in mobile default browser not through my app !!!!

Last edited: