LATEST: AppYet v4.0.15 Released (Updated 2020-08-03)!!

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I think @appyet only answers the questions that matter to him. Great. I just asked for Yes or No but you have no time to reply. Thanks.
At this moment, there are no other ideal ad network other than Admob and Facebook. Any new ads network will increase apk size, we have to balance for most of users do not have such request

Marc

At this moment, there are no other ideal ad network other than Admob and Facebook. Any new ads network will increase apk size, we have to balance for most of users do not have such request
@appyet What I think would be important is to try to remove the unused libraries. In my case I use AdMob instead of Facebook Ads, but when I scan the app, I see that the Facebook library is still installed. I have always thought that it is a company that does not respect the privacy of users, and therefore, I do not want there to be anything from Facebook. Could you look for the next version please? :)

Eduardo

@appyet the Chromecast is not working for Webm files. I can only get audio in all files, but the video doesn't show up. It's the same in 3 different apps, and all worked some time ago.

You can at least change the implementation of the Facebook Ads. As it leads to accidental ad clicks as per their policy. And because of that Facebook blocked my account. Refer to this SS below. Facebook banners can only be placed at the bottom or top not between the content as per below SS.Appyet version 3 ad placement is right. But after upgrading to v4, my account has been blocked due to policy issue. Seeking your attention @appyet.

Wrong FB Banner Placement.PNGor Go to https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1216784088497802?id=211412110064838

hello @appyet

Error limiting posts to rss feed.
Currently I have limited to every rss feed my 200 posts however it has exceeded the limit and does not stop. Hope you overcome this situation.
You can add submenus in the module
thanks.