These are two problems
1-The first is that the font size of the web module does not changed, although I changed it several times in web site.
2- The second problem relates to the lack of a feature (Show in Menu Drawer) in one of my applications.
locke to the pictures
how terrible my application are christian and now it shows ads that are counterproductive this affects my application a lot apart from not earning anything nor is it my intention so that now it shows ads that I cannot eliminate because I don't have the money this is unfair
1. Crash issue is fixed in coming version
2. Banner ads in your web view will cause Admob Policy violation, we are going to disable Ads in Web Module when web is link, also will not display when web content contain <iframe, <embed <object tag
3. menu drawer issue will be fixed
4.0.11 Released with critical bug fixes, please test and report back any issues
- Android: Fixed CRITICAL (CRASH) bug when user open Feed article in some condition
- Android: Fixed crash in some device when user try to change sort order
- Android: Fixed blank Menu Drawer in some condition
- Android: Fixed any change to subscription during Start Intro not reflected in Menu Drawer
- Android: Web Module Banner Ads will not show when it is link, or web content contain <iframe, <embed <object tags
- Website: Fixed Build Failed when user enter special charactors in Resource or App Names
Hello @appyet! I remember when you announced version 4.0 you said it included a new PDF reader. Now when I access a PDF through a web module it downloads the document directly. What I would like is that it could be seen directly from the app with an option to download or share. It's possible? Thank you!