LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Toufik

Description length can't exceed 300000
@appyet
Please remove this restriction
the exceed 300000 in medea html module
This restriction was not previously present in the regular version,
If you need to add privileges to the paid version you can do it, but do not remove privileges gained or Previously granted to old users for users in the free version .
I have put long texts in my apps and now cannot be modified because of this condition
remove this restriction plz

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Description length can't exceed 300000
@appyet
Please remove this restriction
the exceed 300000 in medea html module
This restriction was not previously present in the regular version,
If you need to add privileges to the paid version you can do it, but do not remove privileges gained or Previously granted to old users for users in the free version .
I have put long texts in my apps and now cannot be modified because of this condition
remove this restriction plz
what is your package name? Is it Media Module?

Chris laverack

Firebase push notification is coming in next release
Push notifications is definetly something I would like my users to have but I am not entirely sure how to work firebase with appyet, if anyone has any experience with this can you please message me or forward a link to some tutorials . thankyou.

diagogfc

Push notifications is definetly something I would like my users to have but I am not entirely sure how to work firebase with appyet, if anyone has any experience with this can you please message me or forward a link to some tutorials . thankyou.
Push notifications has been disabled in lite version of appyet and would be made available on the pro version of the upcoming release.
You can still integrate firebase , you will only get google Analytics .

Marc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet

Module : Feed

in Appyet 3.1.46
When determining a specific number of days For "Auto cleanup unread" From Settings

No topic is fetched before period Was selected

Now all topics in Feeds appear before period Was selected

Lakshay

@appyet i want to disable some of my module from Home Tab. When i disable it and build my app. The modules i disable it's still enabled. How i can disabled it.

diagogfc

Suggestion
It would be very great if there's option to show both admob and Facebook ads at the same time in the pro version. Or alternatively if support for admob mediation SDK can be implemented.
Users would have the chance to choose from all the available ad networks through admob mediation
@appyet

Lakshay

did you try uninstall/reinstall to see if module disable from home Tab?
its disable from home tab after reinstall the app but those modules i enable for show in menu bar, is also disable from menu bar after disabling it from home tab.

Dear @appyet, Could you please confirm that there will be one or more alternative Ad Networks other than Admon/Facebook Ads. As both are very strict companies with their policies and they block our ads account without any notice. Please help us in monetizing app through alternative Ad Networks. Like lots of good alternatives, you will find on the internet and some good suggestions from @appyet users in this thread too. Please consider it seriously. Awaiting your confirmation. Please respond.

Having 100K+ app users (
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.world.news.alap ) but due to no monetization network available, It is useless. (Admob/Facebook Ads accounts blocked due to invalid placement & traffic. Don't know what went wrong from my side)

diagogfc

@appyet i have discovered that using medium rectangle ad unit as banner ad placement display the square banner ad for both in feed and podcast middle ad for Facebook audience network.

This work very fine and we will need another ad slot for medium banner ad.
So there will be 3 ad unit slots for implementations, interstitial , Banner and medium rectangle.

This will solve "Display Format Doesn't Match issues"
Please kindly look into it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-02-16-11-32-977_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-02-16-11-32-977_com.android.chrome.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2020-06-02-16-13-36-094_com.naija.songs.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-02-16-13-36-094_com.naija.songs.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2020-06-02-06-00-41-325_com.naija.songs.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-02-06-00-41-325_com.naija.songs.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Marc

Hello @appyet! :)

As I suggested a few weeks ago, could we know the changelog for the upcoming version? You asked me for a few days to finish doing it, but in the end you did not make it public.

And, although some users have already requested it, it would also be great if we could know when it will be available.

Many thanks!

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet

When there is 2 GroupDivider ( example)

Modules under GroupDivider 1 : Disable from Show in Menu Drawer

and

Modules under GroupDivider 2 : Show in Menu Drawer

<<error>>

GroupDivider 2
Group Name: show name from GroupDivider 1 Group Name

Any GroupDivider >> Modules under it "Disable from Show in Menu Drawer"
>> GroupDivider after it show Group Name for above one