Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribu

Nicola Di Bari

Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or device information. We’ve identified that your app collects and transmits the Android advertising identifier, which is subject to a privacy policy requirement. If your app collects the Android advertising ID, you must provide a valid privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Console, and from within the app.

Next steps: Submit your app for another review

1. Read through the Usage of Android Advertising ID and User Data policies, as well as the Developer Distribution Agreement, and make appropriate changes to your app. If you decide to collect sensitive user information, be sure to abide by the above policies, and include a link to a valid privacy policy on your app's store listing page and within your app.

2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.

3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.

Alternatively, you may opt-out of this requirement by removing any requests for sensitive permissions or user data.

If approved, your app will again be available with all installs, ratings, and reviews intact.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this removal may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Thanks for helping us provide a clear and transparent experience for Google Play users.

Regards,

The Google Play Team

what can I must do?

@appyet The same thing happened to me as I have already done the application twice in a week. after sending a privacy policy and is that I do not know how the policy they want to be plus I do not understand because it says that my application requests data when it is not

Robert

Same thing happened to me several times with several apps. Each time I upload a new version a few days later it is being removed from the Playstore and ads are not showing anymore as well.

What can we do @appyet ?????

A mi me funcionó para ver desde la aplicación en la tienda de juegos los accesos que tiene la aplicación que está en la parte donde dice permisos de la aplicación y sabiendo que permisos tiene la aplicación entonces confecciones una carta de privacidad

Aplut

Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or device information. We’ve identified that your app collects and transmits the Android advertising identifier, which is subject to a privacy policy requirement. If your app collects the Android advertising ID, you must provide a valid privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Console, and from within the app.

Next steps: Submit your app for another review

1. Read through the Usage of Android Advertising ID and User Data policies, as well as the Developer Distribution Agreement, and make appropriate changes to your app. If you decide to collect sensitive user information, be sure to abide by the above policies, and include a link to a valid privacy policy on your app's store listing page and within your app.

2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.

3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.

Alternatively, you may opt-out of this requirement by removing any requests for sensitive permissions or user data.

If approved, your app will again be available with all installs, ratings, and reviews intact.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this removal may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Thanks for helping us provide a clear and transparent experience for Google Play users.

Regards,

The Google Play Team

what can I must do?
You have to add privacy policy link to the app and also in the Google Play Console Account.