Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy

Nicola Di Bari

Hi Developers at xxx,

Thanks for submitting xxx (com.xxx.xxx) to Google Play. After review, your app has been rejected due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy

We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

Your app shouldn’t access or use the service or API in a manner that violates its terms of service. For example, your app shouldn't download, monetize, or access YouTube videos in a way that violates the YouTube Terms of Service.

Submit your app for another review

1. Read through the Device and Network Abuse policy and make appropriate changes to your app.
  2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
  3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.
If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel our decision may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Thanks for your continued support of Google Play.

Best,

The Google Play Review Team

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
anyone else has this issue? what exactly is the violation? would be appreciated if you could find exactly what is problem, this way we could fix

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
simply update previous app 126a62ea-13b4-4e3a-b13f-3f5c758e4798 (com.opentagteam.bellalinda) no youtube module..
We  no longer has YouTube module for long time, please contact admin official support to get help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

David Musk

I know... I wrote I have no youtube module..
Hi. That's because in your App you have an audio or video streaming that, although not shown as YouTube, was taken from YouTube. Example an audio or video hls or m3u8 podcast ect and Google detects it. Excuse me, I'm using a translator.. Even in a news feed if you get one accompanied by a video and you had the bad luck that Google software detected it