Is Whatsapp GB safe for Android devices?

andrew87

Yes, I have been using GBwhatsapp for the last 7 months. And it is working correctly. In this mod, we can enhance privacy for that no one can hack our account easily.

albertjoseph

Do you use GB whatsapp social networking app at

Is it safe for Android devices?

I need everyone's opinion.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Thank you.
Yes Almonat I am agree with you because this isn't safe to use which is official said by WhatsApp team don't use any modified versions because we don't support them and also we are not the developer of these modified versions.
I don't think it is safe.

fawar77668

Hey there! It's important to prioritize your online security. While WhatsApp GB might offer some extra features, I'd recommend sticking with the official WhatsApp for Android. It's developed by a trusted team, ensuring regular updates and better protection against potential security risks. Your privacy and data security are worth the peace of mind! #StaySafe

amandaluxe31

Using WhatsApp GB, a modified version of WhatsApp, poses potential security risks as it's not an official release. Such third-party apps may compromise data privacy and expose users to security vulnerabilities. It's advisable to prioritize official app versions to ensure a secure and reliable messaging experience on Android devices.

danni15

Using WhatsApp GB, a modified version of the official app, poses significant security risks. It lacks official support, may contain malware, and violates WhatsApp's terms, jeopardizing user data and privacy. FM Whatsapp Apk

Last edited: