Interstitial Ads Bugged.

krees

Thanks @appyet. I see both 1.44 and 1.46 apps are affected. Problem is with insterstital ads with video. I tried to disable "Play video" in Appyet interface and rebuild, but interstitial video ads are still loaded.
Anyone knows how to disable interstitial videos in Google Admob console?

krees

Also, I have some apps with Facebook ads on. The Facebook interstitial videos ads work fine, so it seems Google has changed something on THEIR interstitial videos ads recently and they stopped to work on Appyet apps.
Hope this helps you @appyet

Seeing a huge drop in revenue as well as RPM . Please fix this ASAP. We are spending huge amounts in Google Ads but still not able to get an expected return. Please prioritize this to your developers and get it fixed soon. If we are loosing money , obviously you are also loosing money in your 30% revenue share. Make a win - win for both of us. Hoping to get a fix soon :)

highmax

My ads are displaying but people can't click on it because it breaks and dropped and I contacted Adsense they told me that is from app not from the ads

Sent from my itel it1702 using News Lander

Updater+

My ads are displaying but people can't click on it because it breaks and dropped and I contacted Adsense they told me that is from app not from the ads

Sent from my itel it1702 using News Lander
I've contact google too, exactly the same answer. The problem Is the app itself. :)
@appyet

Luan Lessa

In recent weeks my income with interstitial has increased again, it is close to what it was before the problem occurred. Has anyone else noticed this?

diagogfc

In recent weeks my income with interstitial has increased again, it is close to what it was before the problem occurred. Has anyone else noticed this?
Appyet should solve admob interstitial ads video ads not loading and revenues keep dropping everyday