Interstitial Ads AutoClosed After Few Seconds.

Updater+

After 17 days of tests on the newest version, my Interstitial Ads (Admob) will auto closing after 2 or 3 seconds. This affect my click rate from 1%+- dropped to 0.2%+- . And my earnings also dropped around 40%.

Is this just me? My all Banner Ads are fine, just the Interstitial Ads keep auto closing, many different devices tested too, same results.

AppYet Latest Version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.damatoutiao&hl=en_US

AppYet Older Version:
com.dailymail.lysaandco

Edited:
All my older version apps works well. But not the newest version.

Can you help me check this? @appyet

Attachments

• A.PNG
    A.PNG
    152.3 KB · Views: 13
  • B.PNG
    B.PNG
    143.1 KB · Views: 12
  • C.PNG
    C.PNG
    189 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Updater+

After 17 days of tests on the newest version, my Interstitial Ads (Admob) will auto closing after 2 or 3 seconds. This affect my click rate from 1%+- dropped to 0.2%+- . And my earnings also dropped around 40%.

Is this just me? My all Banner Ads are fine, just the Interstitial Ads keep auto closing, many different devices tested too, same results.

AppYet Latest Version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.damatoutiao&hl=en_US

AppYet Older Version:
com.dailymail.lysaandco

Edited:
All my older version apps works well. But not the newest version.

Can you help me check this? @appyet
getting worse day after day... :(

Updater+

Lol... I'm almost done. Earnings dropped 90% already because of the Interstitial Ads bugged.
I think its time to move out from appyet.

Luan Lessa

From which AppYet version did you start to trouble yourself? I think it's possible to revert to Google Play for the version that works

ASH2SOFT

@appyet what's happening? Both you and we are losing a lot of money, the first messages about the problem with the closure of the interstitial ad appeared in 2-3 seconds more than two months ago, and there is no explanation from you. It’s good that I didn’t update all applications to the latest version, otherwise there wouldn’t be any reason to support them. Earnings fell 5 times, the last time such income was 2 years ago. Answer are you going to do something about it or I will not waste time and turn to alternatives.

Updater+

@appyet what's happening? Both you and we are losing a lot of money, the first messages about the problem with the closure of the interstitial ad appeared in 2-3 seconds more than two months ago, and there is no explanation from you. It’s good that I didn’t update all applications to the latest version, otherwise there wouldn’t be any reason to support them. Earnings fell 5 times, the last time such income was 2 years ago. Answer are you going to do something about it or I will not waste time and turn to alternatives.
Its free version. Can't blame them :)

ASH2SOFT

Its free version. Can't blame them :)

I don’t agree with you here, when using a paid designer you pay the maximum of $ 50 a month, there are cheaper alternatives, appyet in half a year already earned $ 30 on my application in a year and a half already $ 200 a month. In fairness, I will say that they have one of the best shells for the application. And now it’s not at all clear why all this was spoiled.

Updater+

I don’t agree with you here, when using a paid designer you pay the maximum of $ 50 a month, there are cheaper alternatives, appyet in half a year already earned $ 30 on my application in a year and a half already $ 200 a month. In fairness, I will say that they have one of the best shells for the application. And now it’s not at all clear why all this was spoiled.
Yes indeed.