Interstitial Ads and Pro Ads

Bahaa

Hi

• Why Interstitial Ads are removed now from Lite version ? Why don't you split ad allocation for it ?

• In Pro account, why is it 70-100% 30-0% split ? I don't understand how this works.
    And interstitial are enabled in pro, will it be 100% for creator ?
    I changed 4 apps to pro and i don't see any increase in ads impressions, that's why i'm asking how the split works. Because if it will stay 70/30, then why do we pay for pro.
Thanks

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi

• Why Interstitial Ads are removed now from Lite version ? Why don't you split ad allocation for it ?

• In Pro account, why is it 70-100% 30-0% split ? I don't understand how this works.
    And interstitial are enabled in pro, will it be 100% for creator ?
    I changed 4 apps to pro and i don't see any increase in ads impressions, that's why i'm asking how the split works. Because if it will stay 70/30, then why do we pay for pro.
Thanks
IAds is available for Lite version
Pro get remaining of 30% when AppYet not Ad allocation share with your app
what are your Pro package names? we will check

Bahaa

@appyet Thank you, i think it's a bug in the web page. In the table in Pro page, there's no tick in interstitial Ads field under Lite column.
That's why i thought this has changed.

For the pro apps, i sent them by email.
Maybe it's related to the apps.txt incident (after disabling ads then enabling them back, maybe pro didn't work afterwards).

Thank you again.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet Thank you, i think it's a bug in the web page. In the table in Pro page, there's no tick in interstitial Ads field under Lite column.

Maybe it's related to the apps.txt incident (after disabling ads then enabling them back, maybe pro didn't work afterwards).

Thank you again.
Will fix the Lite column. will look into your package names

Bahaa

Thank you again.

I sent several emails for the pro apps issue, but no reply yet.