Improvements in application performance

Marc

Hello, @appyet.

I would ask if it is possible to optimize the application startup. I think the transition in blank causes a delay of a few seconds.

And I respect like many improvements to the Web module:

• In the web module there are two options: you can link a site to be open or you can do it yourself using a text editor. Well, I like to talk about the latter.
  • It is possible to load these files in the background while the application is open?
  • In addition, there are problems with the update function. Many times, when they are fully charged, the menu, I get canceled, instead of upgrading. So I ask for improvements and the option to upgrade can be removed from the web.

Finally: Clean Master tells me that applications made with Appyet are constantly reset. You can fix this problem?

Thanks and have a nice day. :)

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello, @appyet.

I would ask if it is possible to optimize the application startup. I think the transition in blank causes a delay of a few seconds.

And I respect like many improvements to the Web module:

• In the web module there are two options: you can link a site to be open or you can do it yourself using a text editor. Well, I like to talk about the latter.

• It is possible to load these files in the background while the application is open?
    • In addition, there are problems with the update function. Many times, when they are fully charged, the menu, I get canceled, instead of upgrading. So I ask for improvements and the option to upgrade can be removed from the web.

Finally: Clean Master tells me that applications made with Appyet are constantly reset. You can fix this problem?

Thanks and have a nice day. :)
- application start up performance will be improved in the up coming release.
I don't understand the Web Module request, please explain with screenshot and more details

Marc

@appyet, I have now seen that what I meant is not very profitable. Sorry :(

And other improvements that I would like to be included.

- Web Module: Option in Appyet web to disable the "Share link", the "Open in browser" and the "Copy link" functions (screenshot)

- Configuration Module: If you can not put the new information page at the moment, you can make a tool to add text in the current popup?

BUGS:

- Web module (with web link): The website is fully charged, but instead of saying "Update", he says "Cancel", and clicking on it, it does me nothing. This does not always happen. Sometimes out correctly, and it works, but sometimes, like this goes wrong. Usually it is when you open the module for the first time after opening the application.

Screenshot_2015-06-26-22-43-46.png

Thanks!

Last edited:

Marc

@appyet In addition, there are a few more problems.

- I have as the default colors are light, why contextual menus and backgrounds leave me in dark?

Screenshot_2015-06-26-23-21-28.png Screenshot_2015-06-26-23-21-54.png Screenshot_2015-06-26-23-22-18.png Screenshot_2015-06-26-23-22-27.png 2015-06-26 23_17_56-Greenshot.png

- One of my applications has been translated into Catalan, Spanish and English. Changing language from the configuration module of my app, I have some problems. When I want to show in Catalan or Spanish, it appears me well, but in English, no. The phrases are shown me in Catalan. The default application language is Catalan.

- You need to put a background color (the same color of app title bar) below the notification icon and a fund under the title of the app on the list of recent applications (the two for Android 5.0). Links that tell you how: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...e-overview-screen-task-title-background-color and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...fication-icon-background-on-lollipop/27344708

unnamed.jpg unnamed.png

Thanks!

Marc

It would be nice if the application is compatible with Android Wear (only for notifications to be displayed on the clock) for the next version.

And they would have to solve the problems previously reported:

- I have as the default colors are light, why contextual menus and backgrounds leave me in dark?

- One of my applications has been translated into Catalan, Spanish and English. Changing language from the configuration module of my app, I have some problems. When I want to show in Catalan or Spanish, it appears me well, but in English, no. The phrases are shown me in Catalan. The default application language is Catalan.

- You need to put a background color (the same color of app title bar) below the notification icon and a fund under the title of the app on the list of recent applications (the two for Android 5.0). Links that tell you how: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...e-overview-screen-task-title-background-color and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...fication-icon-background-on-lollipop/27344708

Thanks!

Marc

@appyet The Instagram module does not work for me, and another user sent by Facebook, the same problem. I do not know what to put in the box:

9177739fc2

I tried it with the "#" symbol and without symbol, putting a user name, and nothing.

Answer me with the solution! Thanks!

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet The Instagram module does not work for me, and another user sent by Facebook, the same problem. I do not know what to put in the box:

9177739fc2

I tried it with the "#" symbol and without symbol, putting a user name, and nothing.

Answer me with the solution! Thanks!
Instagram and Facebook no longer support RSS. We are going to remove the create module buttons

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
It is easy to use and works well, but has few options for customizing the feed.
do you have sample links for different use case? like Facebook Page, Wall etc. if it works, we coud build it into Create Module Button

Marc

@appyet, I have now seen that what I meant is not very profitable. Sorry :(

And other improvements that I would like to be included.

- Web Module: Option in Appyet web to disable the "Share link", the "Open in browser" and the "Copy link" functions (screenshot)

- Configuration Module: If you can not put the new information page at the moment, you can make a tool to add text in the current popup?

BUGS:

- Web module (with web link): The website is fully charged, but instead of saying "Update", he says "Cancel", and clicking on it, it does me nothing. This does not always happen. Sometimes out correctly, and it works, but sometimes, like this goes wrong. Usually it is when you open the module for the first time after opening the application.

index.php

Thanks!

Thanks!
@appyet Solve the problems and update de catalan translations, please! (https://goo.gl/6rmO9u)