Implement ADX (Parent of Admob) for monetization

Hi AppYet,

Thanks for your app development service.

I've made an app through @appyet which is quite popular among users. I'm having 100K+ installs as well.

But I can't use Google or Facebook as they have banned my app for monetization (The same case for many other appyet app developers). So now, I've no way to generate revenue from my best app with premium users.

After searching for ways to monetize the app, I found that Google offers Adx service on top of Admob. Adx is similar to Admob and provides good revenue with higher eCPM.

Adx implementation in appyet app source code is very similar to Admob with minor changes in Ad Unit formation. So I request you to provide us a facility to input Adx Ads units in our apps in Appyet platform. There's a very minor change required in the existing source code to enable Google Adx implementation. Could you please help me with this? By this, I can generate revenue through my appyet apps.

Google Support for Adx implementation: https://developers.google.com/ad-manager/mobile-ads-sdk/android/quick-start

Awaiting your response @appyet. Your attention is required. Please respond.

apdue

Hi, You can use ADX ad units in same admob code no need to update anything. Just paste ad unit and it will work. If you are looking for ADX and other help contact us. We provide ADX service - appsinmac@gmail.com

Hi, You can use ADX ad units in same admob code no need to update anything. Just paste ad unit and it will work. If you are looking for ADX and other help contact us. We provide ADX service - appsinmac@gmail.com
You're saying that Adx work with Admob placement but have you tested it for Appyet app ad placement? As we put Adx ad units in Appyet it shows format validation error for Admob ad units. Please advise. Looking for Adx support as well.

apdue

I never tried in appyet. ignore error and put these test ad unit ids and try -
banner - /6499/example/banner
interstitial - /6499/example/interstitial

I never tried in appyet. ignore error and put these test ad unit ids and try -
banner - /6499/example/banner
interstitial - /6499/example/interstitial
ADX ad units are not supported in appyet admob implementation. They only accept string in specific order in appyet. If you find a work around, then let me know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-24-17-18-15-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-24-17-18-15-24.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 3