Image Share to Whatsapp not working

edo

Hi frends,

Image share to Whatsapp is not working because it is in CNT file extension.
But seems CAN be share to Google Drive.
Please advise, how to share image to WhatsApp, I just want to share image ONLY without link

Best and warm regards
Edo

Last edited:

edo

Hi bro,
Thank you for advise.
First, what do you mean with "gb" ---> "gb Whatsapp"

Second.
The problem is: when I click the image then it is shown in one page with 3 dots at top-right, there is a Sharing.
When try to share to Whatsapp, or even Whatsapp for Business, that image not showing in Whatsapp.
Just written : "cnt file"

Any idea?
Thx

theclashofmagic

GB WhatsApp is mod WhatsApp that can be you to communicate with people but it has some additional functions which official WhatsApp does not have. GB WhatsApp is a modification of the original app which is developed by third party.

edo

GB WhatsApp is mod WhatsApp that can be you to communicate with people but it has some additional functions which official WhatsApp does not have. GB WhatsApp is a modification of the original app which is developed by third party.

Hi thank you for advise.
Very interesting with GB Whatsapp.

I want to share AppYet Apk images via 3 dots of each Image to my customers. Not to myself.

Unfortunately they do not use GB Whatsapp.

Regards.
Warm regards from Indonesia.
Edo.

edo

Hi thank you for advise.

I want to share AppYet apk images via 3 dots in top right corner to my thousands customers. Not to myself.

Unfortunately they dont use GB Whatsapp.

Thank you for info about GB Whatsapp. Very interesting for me.

Warm regards from Jakarta.
Edo️

ErikaLopez

Perhaps the WhatsApp version you are using is problematic. You can download mod versions of this app for a better experience.

Last edited:

cocomelone

Gb WhatsApp is nice but have you checked out blue whatsapp? It's a new app which is gaining popularity day by day.

aradhyavictoria

WhatsApp does not support the CNT file extension for sharing images directly. However, you can easily convert the CNT file to a compatible image format, such as JPEG or PNG, and then share it on WhatsApp. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Rename the file: Change the file extension from ".cnt" to ".jpg" or ".png". This will make it easier to handle the file.
  2. Convert the file: Use an image conversion tool or software to convert the CNT file to JPEG or PNG format. You can find various online image conversion tools by searching on the internet. Alternatively, you can use image editing software like Photoshop or GIMP to open the CNT file and save it as a JPEG or PNG.
  3. Share on WhatsApp: Once you have the converted image file in JPEG or PNG format, you can easily share it on WhatsApp. Open WhatsApp, go to the chat or group where you want to share the image, and click on the attachment icon (usually a paperclip or a "+" sign). Select the "Gallery" or "Photos" option to access your phone's gallery, and then choose the converted image file. You can add a caption if desired, and then click on the send button to share the image.
By converting the CNT file to a supported image format, you can successfully share the image on WhatsApp without the need for a link or external hosting service.
Alternatively you can also use some modified apk versions, but be aware of some risks when using external apps.