@appyet, I think you have to create the following modules:
- Image module: If the height of the image is not the same as the height of the phone, center the image, so that the sides are cut (but you can move) but with the same height as the phone
- Map module: From web Appyet you can decide which map you want (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, Bing Maps ...). Also could put the option of putting a marker.
- Contact module: Put a module that is equal to a contact from the "Contacts" application from Android. You can put photo, name, phone, etc.
- Information module: They can put the information in your application (version of the app, icon, name ...)
- FAQ module: Module with a list of FAQs