I suggest you make a warning window when you start the application

ASH2SOFT

I suggest you make a warning window when you launch an app that a user is connected via a mobile network and in that case will pay money, or something like that, and not upload articles until they consent. I have a lot of RSS tapes in my apps, and when I first launch, 1.5 gigabytes of information is downloaded. 70% bad feedback is precisely because of that.

Raiderpoer

Hello,

Personally I don't think it possible that this option can be carried out since not everyone has the same problem. To solve this problem, I recommend you take a look at these options that you have in the settings tab. This options can help your users, however you can also warn them by editing the "What's new" in the build tab, so your users when they install your app know that they have to be careful and maybe disable synchronization manually from the settings.

upload_2019-11-15_17-11-12.png

Thank you
Best Regards

ASH2SOFT

Hello,

Personally I don't think it possible that this option can be carried out since not everyone has the same problem. To solve this problem, I recommend you take a look at these options that you have in the settings tab. This options can help your users, however you can also warn them by editing the "What's new" in the build tab, so your users when they install your app know that they have to be careful and maybe disable synchronization manually from the settings.

Thank you
Best Regards
When the user sees a window that is new, the download of articles is already underway and mobile traffic is used. I also warn users in the description of the app on Google play but it is few people read. I tried the option of downloading only over wi-fi, then users complained that they could not download articles over the mobile network. Just in this section that you showed, you can make an option pop-up window with a warning about the type of connection. And when developed, everyone could decide to add a pop-up window or not. Then the user makes a choice with what connection to update and can not have any complaints.