i need the keystore to update the application

motamayiz

hello
i need the keystore of my application on appyet to update the application on google play store.
i want to use my own code

Skqnder TN

appyet apps are using their own certificates. the keystore for all appyet apps is the same so you can update your app without problem with new updated versions from appyet

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U11 using Showcase

Skqnder TN

So in that case no one will give you the keystore since it's private and personal. I don't think that appyet team will give you their keystore because it refers to their apps but you can still contact them.
- I personally managed for this bad senario by resigning my APKs with my own certificates and rezipaligning them before publishing apps to playstore. but I think it's too late in tout case.

rahul

im trying to contact them, thanks for help

Have you succeeded in applying you android studio keystore to your appyet app ?
please guide me I have the same problem .

I changed the package name using apk editor but I am still struggling to apply my old keystore to appyet app .

adam4369

i try I uploaded my app by AAB format and it got " Upload failed. To upload an Android App Bundle you must be enrolled in App Signing by Google Play."
where can i git the Signing key

Attachments

• 45828eb24563d478d3931bf069c4202b3bfef848.png
    45828eb24563d478d3931bf069c4202b3bfef848.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 14

toprak

Uygulamamı AAB biçiminde yüklemeyi denedim ve "Yükleme başarısız oldu. Bir Android App Bundle yüklemek için Google Play'den Uygulama İmzalamaya kaydolmanız gerekir."
İmzalama anahtarını nereden alabilirim?
bu sorunu çözdün mü Yardım edebilir misin?