I can not Update my Apps in Google Play Store for the new version of Appyet

David Musk

Hi. When I am going to update my Apps in the new version of Appyet Google Play Store forces me to upload it to Android auto where it is obviously rejected later because now Appyet apps has introduced the manifest entry of android auto and I can no longer update my apps .. My Apps are TV and if I do not update periodically as today, it is urgent they die. I hope please look at this problem. Thank you

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi. When I am going to update my Apps in the new version of Appyet Google Play Store forces me to upload it to Android auto where it is obviously rejected later because now Appyet apps has introduced the manifest entry of android auto and I can no longer update my apps .. My Apps are TV and if I do not update periodically as today, it is urgent they die. I hope please look at this problem. Thank you

We will remove Android auto features, and release a new version today

John89

Anothet Issue

Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy

We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

Your app shouldn’t access or use the service or API in a manner that violates its terms of service. For example, your app shouldn't download, monetize, or access YouTube videos in a way that violates the YouTube Terms of Service.

Thanks @appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Removed Android auto metadata, please rebuild and resubmit to see if problem remains or not