How to work with Feed / Forum Module Extra HTML Header?

LCallaghan84

I am still using the 1.11.2, its stable, all my scripts work with it.

I believe a few things are deprecated in version 2, that is why I havent upgraded yet.

joseph raphael

I am still using the 1.11.2, its stable, all my scripts work with it.

I believe a few things are deprecated in version 2, that is why I havent upgraded yet.

2.1.3 is fast and stable too, all my scripts are working with it so far... I red somewhere that jQuery 2 optimized for best mobile phones performance.

Hussain

How to implement the code in appyet module settings. I mean what to write there just css or html with css. just send me an example of changing podcast background with my link.jpg or png image format

Salvatore

How to implement the code in appyet module settings. I mean what to write there just css or html with css. just send me an example of changing podcast background with my link.jpg or png image format

i need the same
send me an example of changing podcast background with my link.jpg or png image format

joseph raphael

I got it,

Use this :
<style>
.appyet_podcastimg {background-image:url("your_image.png")!important;}
</style>

Note: don't forget to use !important

Note that if the users is offline (for some reason), the "your_image.png" link won't be accessible. I suggest you to use a background-color tag or convert the whole image to css.

Gnetwork

I have within the Feed Module some Blockquotes, my problem is that the text is flowing out of the Screen, normaly i would use some kind of word wrap to fix it but that is not working within the App.

So i added some extra CSS Header like
Code:
blockquote {
  border: unset!important;
  box-shadow: unset!important;
  font-style: unset!important;
  max-width: 100% !important;
  quotes: none!important;
  white-space: pre-line!important;
  -ms-word-break: break-all!important;
  word-break: break-all!important;
  word-break: break-word!important;
-webkit-hyphens: auto!important;
  -moz-hyphens: auto!important;
  hyphens: auto!important;
}

But that did not change anything.

joseph raphael

I have within the Feed Module some Blockquotes, my problem is that the text is flowing out of the Screen, normaly i would use some kind of word wrap to fix it but that is not working within the App.

So i added some extra CSS Header like
Code:
blockquote {
  border: unset!important;
  box-shadow: unset!important;
  font-style: unset!important;
  max-width: 100% !important;
  quotes: none!important;
  white-space: pre-line!important;
  -ms-word-break: break-all!important;
  word-break: break-all!important;
  word-break: break-word!important;
-webkit-hyphens: auto!important;
  -moz-hyphens: auto!important;
  hyphens: auto!important;
}

But that did not change anything.

Can you please provide the HTML code of the article so that I see what's the porblem ?
you can message me in private if you don't want to post the code in public...

Gnetwork

Thanks, the courios is.. normaly a margin should not result in a text overflow outside a block oO. I think i need to test a lot of combination to see which fix it for Webview 4

Nicola Di Bari

Hi all !
I have a problem with a blogspot feed,
my app publish entire article while I want to publish only an excerpt... how can I do ? with jquery ?