How to remove search bar and blank screen?

Zodios

Hi!
After updating my app to last AppYet build I got new interface in my app.

New search bar appeared in my app. My app doesn't need search bar. How is it possible to remove search bar in top header❓

Home screen in new interface started to be blank (there are no unread topics) and useless. How is it possible to make display old read topics on home screen❓

XUvpiXWMmyucVZNvNILNKcI0KYNL6lg0DFDSzsm-RrU3tA26WQMEvDKzhLuUrMSXIv6AdEtUmR335nwOvEa93os_53OfP4ReE5kiFJermWK9kxTzu6NZd2oHgXHIHNzEmpo5tKLhvUA9_X7dUvWPlKc1ZEne23eBf_dk0RhIbSDKm1NNCCZX9s7p00ExjPKljQdhS3Mvu0g0MWaPoquec6a-uJvXTg5zLdS0nTIEMdaOINrCo1YLRSw_icmSloyh2am18XJk4B9EE5XZTWilNoED3sA9358GyRZIxgSdC_Kk2DJVUZ__Z57pK9HRkeqTfpQ9cRY_m8kiHg6GYWTeYNPoFvSzQRRbkmC5jALoNcv2ZURCwU1fLcAvx7SWKvIKwoPd5TgZQk6uvxZMaTB4w2ChLdT1Vy2IaRVynJ_RZVV_4h6oUzPwD6E9GpcX0XZYmeOXJEmGBl8sOS4RrKjT7bdw86MRzyYW2Y7Iq-AV4fZEN8tPGdlz7gP4PjfYS6RfyItHu6ZB9F-EdngFX8bMW_ldxRVbwEj-LoQUPUd7qBLBZwSl1-yg2JeSJap-GROPCApfGeTabci5_qo8wFeXXfmNlUqpKpTlR1QqD6iUNGfleGv2X8S7O0O6xTxuy1gkDkfj7LFEWNH8Gm9q0RWYKJ4a6Ggo-VRz6g0lvPxxFov25ssgpYPMxqccu6MhbY4=w390-h843-no

My app is - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aweb.blog

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
If you like old version navigation from the left menu drawer, you can change it in Setting->Navigation mode

we will make the search bar configurable in settings for future version.

MDSoft

Unfortunately I have the same problem;
Home screen started to be blank page. New article open Module doesn't work
And also default display language for new installation. This is always used as the standard language

I tried several times with version 4.0.8 and in Classic Nav.

Thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Unfortunately I have the same problem;
Home screen started to be blank page. New article open Module doesn't work
And also default display language for new installation. This is always used as the standard language

I tried several times with version 4.0.8 and in Classic Nav.

Thanks.
reply with your app download link which you get from build email, we will test it