How to keep screen on always

dhinvid

Start by heading to Settings > System > Power & Sleep. Under the Power & Sleep section set the screen to turn off Never for both “On battery power” and “when plugged in.” If you are working on a desktop there will only be the option for when the PC is plugged in. vidmate.app saveinsta

Last edited:

karabkrab

I regularly go to the same barber because I trust him. He listens every time to all my wishes, if I want changes. He will advise to complement the image or change the image, he sees what suits my facial features better. I am grateful for all the work that he does for me and appreciate him in the best way. I will only recommend him. https://premiumbarbershop.com/302-e-52th-st/

Jeson doe

Building and grow Spotify monthly listeners is a key milestone for any artist aspiring to reach a wider audience. It goes beyond just the numbers; it signifies an expanding fan base and increased visibility. Consistent and quality releases, engaging with fans on social media, and utilizing Spotify's promotional tools are crucial strategies in this journey. It's heartening to witness artists actively working to enhance their Spotify presence, showcasing not only their talent but also adapting to the evolving music industry landscape. Here's to continuous growth and the power of music to connect!

accord21

to Settings > System > Power & Sleep. Different models, the delay of the screen can be set, for example, when watching a video the screen will always be on, this time the battery will continue to power the screen, you can usually set the software through some apps or some systems are there can be the screen long open function, I hope to help you!