How to fix Google Play App Removed

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
If your app is removed by Google Play, we like to hear from you to find out what exactly the problem is. Please reply to this thread and let us know what did you do to reenable your app, and if there is anything AppYet could do to help.

Last edited:

EuroNur

Our App is disabled by Google Play!

After review, your App, has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update.

Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or device information. We’ve identified that your app collects and transmits the Android advertising identifier, which is subject to a privacy policy requirement. If your app collects the Android advertising ID, you must provide a valid privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Console, and from within the app.

Next steps: Submit your app for another review

Read through the Usage of Android Advertising ID and User Data policies, as well as the Developer Distribution Agreement, and make appropriate changes to your app. If you decide to collect sensitive user information, be sure to abide by the above policies, and include a link to a valid privacy policy on your app's store listing page and within your app.
Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.

Alternatively, you may opt-out of this requirement by removing any requests for sensitive permissions or user data.

If approved, your app will again be available with all installs, ratings, and reviews intact.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this removal may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Thanks for helping us provide a clear and transparent experience for Google Play users.

Regards,

The Google Play Team​

Marc

Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or device information. We’ve identified that your app collects and transmits the Android advertising identifier, which is subject to a privacy policy requirement. If your app collects the Android advertising ID, you must provide a valid privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Console, and from within the app.
@EuroNur As you can see, the problem is that you don't have a Privacy Policy for your app. Go to https://app-privacy-policy-generator.firebaseapp.com and fill all the required data. After that, upload the HTML file in a server (or copy the text and create a new Google Sites, a WordPress blog...) and paste this link into the box in AppYet.com > Your app page > Settings section.

EuroNur

@Marc, thank you for your advice!
We had already set up a privacy policy for our app and integrated it into the app. However, it was removed from Google Play. Now I've generated the privacy policy via the link and updated the app. It is currently published on Google Play. But it was usually removed after a few hours. Let's see if it meets Google's guidelines this time.

Here is our app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yeni.asya

Updater+

i think for
@Marc, thank you for your advice!
We had already set up a privacy policy for our app and integrated it into the app. However, it was removed from Google Play. Now I've generated the privacy policy via the link and updated the app. It is currently published on Google Play. But it was usually removed after a few hours. Let's see if it meets Google's guidelines this time.

Here is our app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yeni.asya
Hi, you can add the Privacy Policy in your Google Play Console Account, find the app which removed by Google and go to Store Presence > Store Listing and update your privacy policy link there.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Our App is disabled by Google Play!

After review, your App, has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update.

Next steps: Submit your app for another review

Read through the Usage of Android Advertising ID and User Data policies, as well as the Developer Distribution Agreement, and make appropriate changes to your app. If you decide to collect sensitive user information, be sure to abide by the above policies, and include a link to a valid privacy policy on your app's store listing page and within your app.
Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.

Alternatively, you may opt-out of this requirement by removing any requests for sensitive permissions or user data.

If approved, your app will again be available with all installs, ratings, and reviews intact.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this removal may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Thanks for helping us provide a clear and transparent experience for Google Play users.

Regards,

The Google Play Team​

Please rebuild your app with the latest template, it is already fixed in template version: v3.1.41 which released on Sep 19, 2018

Updater+

App removed
  • Interfering with Apps, Third-party Ads, or Device Functionality
    Ads associated with your app must not interfere with other apps, ads, or the operation of the device, including system or device buttons and ports. This includes overlays, companion functionality, and widgetized ad units. Ads must only be displayed within the app serving them.
https://play.google.com/about/monetization-ads/ads/#!?zippy_activeEl=interfering#interfering

View attachment 1168
Just remove the app's Ads temporarily, updates the app, and make an appeal to Goole Support team. Small matter.

Samsunick

Hi support, my app removed, im tried to upload a new rebilded versioin today, but it have few problems to publish it:
1. Developer console ask me to optimise my app with Android App Bundle
2. It say that an app has unused code and i need to optimize that with Android App Bundle)))

How to solve that?

(
Unoptimized APK file
Warning

This APK file contains unused resources and code that gets to users. You can reduce the size of the application with the Android App Bundle. Since you have not optimized the application for different device configurations, users have to download and install more data. Large applications take up a lot of space on devices, and users install them less often.

Decision

Use the Android App Bundle to automatically optimize the application for different device configurations, or manage the optimization yourself with several APK files.
)

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi support, my app removed, im tried to upload a new rebilded versioin today, but it have few problems to publish it:
1. Developer console ask me to optimise my app with Android App Bundle
2. It say that an app has unused code and i need to optimize that with Android App Bundle)))

How to solve that?

(
Unoptimized APK file
Warning

This APK file contains unused resources and code that gets to users. You can reduce the size of the application with the Android App Bundle. Since you have not optimized the application for different device configurations, users have to download and install more data. Large applications take up a lot of space on devices, and users install them less often.

Decision

Use the Android App Bundle to automatically optimize the application for different device configurations, or manage the optimization yourself with several APK files.
)

We don't support bundle, ignore this working, you can still publish your app without bundle

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo V4

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
But how can i do that?
I press publish and it cant, bcoz sayin i need to optimize the app
You must have other missing required information not entered. Go to other pages to make sure you complete all other mandatory information.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo V4

adam ali2

i have request to do "Open in Default Browser:" option working
this option not working prefects the article still open in app webview not external browser like firefox , opera
that because if the FEED, RSS of the website have issue in its pages ads context this will reflect on the app state on google play
year ago i have app have been removed from google play store because the article page have 2 diff type of ads
so if its better to open article pages in external browser for button "Visit website"
thanks

Attachments

• app browser.png
    app browser.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 6

adam ali2

i meen option for open article link in real browser not app webview "like link opened on facebook app" to avoid violation maybe inside article link HTML page , i came across this issue before and my app & account removed

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
i meen option for open article link in real browser not app webview "like link opened on facebook app" to avoid violation maybe inside article link HTML page , i came across this issue before and my app & account removed
What is apk download link from build email? This is already configurable to default open link in internal or external browser

Last edited: