How does Placeholders work?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
The application allows users to use the Explorer module to add/remove Feed and Forum,

FeedPlaceholder is the position where user added Feeds going to be placed on the left menu
ForumPlaceholder is the position where user added Forums going to be placed on the left menu

noraabawi

The application allows users to use the Explorer module to add/remove Feed and Forum,

FeedPlaceholder is the position where user added Feeds going to be placed on the left menu
ForumPlaceholder is the position where user added Forums going to be placed on the left menu
Hi
I set the feedplaceholder in the explore module but feedplaceholder not working, my added feed apear under the home tab and not on the left menu where i place the feedplace holder

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
FeedPlaceHolder is for User Added Feed. It will be placed at the position where FeedPlaceHolder on Menu Drawer. in (Settings->Navigation Mode = Menu Drawer), it will show automatically. In (Settings->Navigation Mode = Home Tab), You have to make sure go to Module Details and check "Show in Menu Drawer"