How can I put Adsense top and below post in my app and also put post views statistics

Noble J. Ozogbuda

I love this platform, as it help us to create our blog and website application easily, I have created mine, but I want to add Adsense at the top and below of my post and also add total post view in the app too, but I don't know how to do it. Please can someone help me to give me directions on how I can add the codes in my module. I will be grateful to see anyone that will help me out... Thanks.

obeda ale

you can do that with feed
put ads in header using adsense not admob with that yo can icrease your ads view

obeda ale

please how can i do it??? i have tried i couldn't do it!
p_253rkao1.png
p_253ht5d1.png

you can do like this it will appear
and you can use any ads that use html
banners
note: do not use pop up ads
or pop under ads

Noble J. Ozogbuda

p_253rkao1.png
p_253ht5d1.png

you can do like this it will appear
and you can use any ads that use html
banners
note: do not use pop up ads
or pop under ads

THANKS I HAVE SEEN IT, BUT PLEASE CAN THE ADS VIOLET GOOGLE ADSENSE POLICY? AND PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME A CODE THAT I WILL USE TO ADD THE ADSENSE CODE TP THE HEADER??? THANKS,....

Noble J. Ozogbuda

you can use same cod from adsense but put it in correct place like in the photo

thanks done... please do you know how to add post slider in the home of the page? that will be changing by itself? i saw that feature in my friend app. i have been trying to add that feature but i couldn't. thanks

obeda ale

me too i do not know but could you send a picture about it because i did not understand that
if you have any picture about that send to me maybe i will know or if i will not i will ask for you
all regards

Paras

How add this type of Adsense code on application?

Attachments

• IMG_20170916_200328.jpg
    IMG_20170916_200328.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 19