How can I choose food sources

gony saoaa

My question is how you can add a property to choose food sources attribute it user

There is, for example, applied by 10 news sources and the user wants to choose six sources of news only
So that the user the freedom to choose the sources they want

How this can be done

DarShaN PanDya

Use Explore Module and in your all 10 feed settings, Enable/Check the opt. 'Enable Explore' or something like that... :D
I don't remember the exact keywords.. :p

CharlesMcCoy

Background: I have had spent first leg of my working journey mostly in dairy plants, this total career spanned about 30 years mainly in Canada, and after that I took very early retirement to pursue my own dream. In addition I have two master’s degrees in dairy and food science from very prestigious universities, at one time I had all kind of certifications and licenses in the trade including Cheese Maker.

Regardless, now the answer to the question:

No single Cheese is the best, the beauty is in the eye of beholder as they say. Reason, each cheese is a class in itself, lot of materials, skills, equipment and passion goes behind the scene in producing any cheese some less and some more. In short, all cheeses are the best depends on the use and personal preference. For example Limburger is not even sold in ordinary packing material it is sold in glass bottles due to its flavor love it and some do not, for who love it, it is the best cheese for them and some like total mild, acid coagulated unripened non cured cheese Queso Blanco for them it is the best cheese.

I personally adore Camembert, it is the best for me, but some people are allergic to it.

For some Fresh Ricotta coming out of the kettle, is the ultimate treat but for others, drained, cooled and when used in pastry or pasta is the best.

The point is : our cranks are turned with different fuels, and we all are individuals and different unique taste buds.

However here is a broad classification to help select the right cheese:

Cooking and baking cheeses: Italians had and still have, the total monopoly on this category. They have been doing it for centuries and showed the world, the ultimate cheeses such as Mozzarella, and that is the ultimate. They continually improved the technology and I have had worked in some of the state of art plants in Canada. It is almost sure, that most of this industry no matter where in the world, has had Italian connection. To the best of my knowledge, most of the modern Mozzarella cheese making equipment comes from Italy. Mozzarella mostly used in Pizza and related products.

Second tier comes Ricotta and Mascarpone these cheeses mostly used mainly in baking, and some Ricotta is also used as is without further processing in baking.

On a foot note : I like to add, there are small portion of Mozzarella type cheese is consumed fresh, these are in fact cannot be classed in Mozzarella, on technical grounds.

There are off shoots of Mozzarella type : it is usually called Baby Mozzarella, Boconcini, usually to keep them soft and sponge like consistency are sold in water, and due to that reason it does not have long keeping quality, and change of water/or consume it asap.

Table Cheeses : These are Cheese semi soft, mild to medium to strong to (nasty), depending on the preference with wine, may be sometimes in cooking. These are Cheddar, Gouda, Harvarti, Brick, Provolone, kind of cheeses. Cheddar has English origin, where as Gouda is trade mark of Holland, ( as a foot note in technical terms we call them washed curd type cheese, this is done to wash lactose from curd to keep them mild, otherwise due to high lactose they become, very “ strong to nasty”

I will include mold ripened cheeses such as Blue, Gorgonzola, Camembert also in this category.

French Cheeses are very popular in this category, and France in fact has total monopoly of this category. Once again they produce very high quality goat cheese, which in fact are delicacies and off course are very expensive.

Swiss Cheese off course is specialty of Switzerland and it world famous cheese with holes.

Very Hard Cheeses : Again Italians are the masters in this category, such as Romano and Parmesan, these cheese are very expensive, usually grated and used to garnish pasta.

Last but not the least: These cheese are I will class it in acid coagulation (this is just for technical classification) all the above are rennet coagulation, these cheese are Queso blanca and Queso fresco type and they have origin in South America.

I hope this classification helps.

with best regards