How Appyet will deduct its 30% Share from Admob revenue ?

joseph raphael

Hello,

In "Feature Comparison and Pricing" Section it is mentioned that in Advertisements 70% revenue is for App Creator and 30% for AppYet , but the question is how Appyet will deduct its 30% share from my account ?
Can I see it in Admob account ? Please reply...

http://appyet.com/MyAppGetPro.aspx?aguid=c687243c-cc42-42d2-87e5-9cea11ded6d4

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjit Thakor

No, AppYet will take 30% of banners impressions and the other 70% is yours to display your ads... how the hell do you think AppYet can access your admob account !!

Zac F.

The apps are set up with a code that "rotates" ad impressions. It shows your ads 70% of the time and it shows AppYet's ads 30% of the time.

If you set up your app with Google Analytics, you can see the total page views by screen and then compare that to the ad impressions shown in your AdMob account. When I've looked at this, the 70/30 split has been spot on.

Devang Muchhal

Hello,

In "Feature Comparison and Pricing" Section it is mentioned that in Advertisements 70% revenue is for App Creator and 30% for AppYet , but the question is how Appyet will deduct its 30% share from my account ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjit Thakor
Lol Ranjit ,Focus on Maru Gujarat :D AppYet will not cut your 30% admob earning.. They have algorithm which automatically show 30% ads from their adcode and 70 % from your adcode : )
www.twolinestatus.com

bepmpro

But the question is, why would they take 30% of the Ad share -- as amount or as impressions -- when they're already charging for using their product? Maybe that is a good option for free app but, it doesn't make sense for paid app as well. any thoughts?

Lol Ranjit ,Focus on Maru Gujarat :D AppYet will not cut your 30% admob earning.. They have algorithm which automatically show 30% ads from their adcode and 70 % from your adcode : )
www.twolinestatus.com

Maru Gujarat owner - Ranjit Thakor should not go with appyet. You should build your own app with rich functionalities and do mediation for ads. I'm damn sure you'll make much more money than appyet app will give you in a lifetime.

Hello,

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjit Thakor

Maru Gujarat owner - Ranjit Thakor should not go with appyet. You should build your own app with rich functionalities and do mediation for ads. I'm damn sure you'll make much more money than appyet app will give you in a lifetime.

For more details to create your own app, mail us at ab.apps.206@gmail.com