Hey I need some help!

NerdHaven

So I made two different apps by accident then started to use the other one mid way through, but the package name is different and google is not allowing me to update the app because of the different name, is there a way you guys can change that?

rahul

So I made two different apps by accident then started to use the other one mid way through, but the package name is different and google is not allowing me to update the app because of the different name, is there a way you guys can change that?

Once I also faced the same problem . I used two android app to solve the problem
You can change the Apk editor android app to change the package name you have also to update your version code to higher in order to update your playstore app. playstore also need the same signing certificate which used in your previous apk , if your previous app is created to appyet then its no need to update certificate in new apk but if used another app builder then you have to update certificate in new apk , this can be done another android app apk signer.

I hope this will help you