Heading pictures not showing properly

Chris laverack

Hey Guys,

So I have noticed as I have been putting together media/web modules that the thumbnail does not show, rather it does when it first loads up after initial install but after that they dissappear, I have tried various things to rectify this but with no luck. Could this be a bug @appyet ?

Thanks

Chris

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
reply with download link to your apk from build email, we will test it

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Installed your app, but could not find the problem you are describing. Please attach screenshot to explain your problem in details. Tks

Chris laverack

Hey @appyet so an example of the issue is shown in the screenshots . In the article or web html module, I have a header with a picture of abraham Hicks, This is the same layout for alot of my web htmls. As you can see in other screen shot the thumbnails of the pictures are not showing on the list when I have the thumbnail layout selected. I thought it could possibly be the fact I was using a HTML option so I tested with the image option, and still it didnt show. So I reverted back to the original.

Here is where it gets interesting lol, I submitted the build and downloaded, installed and there they was! thumbnails as they should be! Great! fixed it! ...The next minute I come out of the section and close the app. Next time I open the app ...back to square one...the thumbnails have disappeared again.

Hope this is a little bit more of a help guys .

Chris

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 20
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 20