google play warning

Gilberto

I have same security alert. Please i need modify it. I have a lot of other services deppending of my app from appyet.

DjSeby

Everybody will get this security alert... and yes MoPub needs to be updated to the latest sdk. I don't even use mopub, it would be nice to compile the sdk's from builder page only with the ad sdk's used by user (admob by default and the rest only if the user want to use them) - but that's just a dream :)

SmartApps

Dear Appyet Team

I received the same alert from Google, and expect your kind support for all Appyet users to fix this issue

thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Äkwav

Same, but nice that its going to be fixed soon :)
can you the send the new version out to everyone? please

al3abmizo

Hello Google Play Developer,

Your app(s) listed at the end of this email utilize a version of the ad platform MoPub that contains a security vulnerability. If you have more than 20 affected apps in your account, please check the Developer Console for a full list.

Please migrate your app(s) to MoPub v4.4.0 or higher as soon as possible and increment the version number of the upgraded APK. Beginning July 11, 2016, Google Play will block publishing of any new apps or updates that use pre-4.4.0 versions of MoPub.

Affected App(s) and Version(s):
com.al3abmizo.games 12
com.hannywbarek.greetingcards 12
com.mazen.app.mazenjobs 29

Hope AppYet find a fast and reliable solution :)