Google play developer account TERMINATED

Yasserbr

Hello

Today i received this notification from google play store team, letting me know that my account which has only one app is terminated.

"
This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services.

You can visit the Developer Policy Center to better understand how we enforce Developer Program Policies. If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this termination may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team"

The App is only feed modules and this is the website "http://radio-mila.dz/"

What is the problem guys ?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
"Prior violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s)."

What was previous emails content sent to registered email addresses? Are you the owner of radio-mila.dz, are you authorized to published app of the website to Google Play? and what is your app package name?

If you feel it is a mistake, "please reach out to our policy support team."

Yasserbr

Hi

1- This is the first Email i've received:
"

Hello Google Play Developer,

We're writing to let you know about a recent update to our Developer Policy Center. We make updates from time to time as part of a continuous effort to make Google Play a positive experience for both developers and consumers.

This email is to inform you of recent changes we’ve made to our policies:

• We've clarified our Misleading Claims policy to highlight the prohibition of any disinformation or deception around medical, health-related and government services apps.
  • We've updated our Metadata policy to ensure developers create better descriptions and titles that accurately represent their app.
  • We’ve updated our Ad Network Certification policy to provide further clarification on ad SDK requirements.
  • We’ve updated our Monetization and Ads policy on in-app virtual currencies.
  • We’ve updated our Spam and Minimum Functionality policies to set higher quality standards for the content included in and functionality of applications on Google Play.
Any new apps or app updates published after this notification will immediately be subject to the latest version of the Developer Program Policies. Developers with apps currently on Google Play will have 30 days from the issuance of this notification to bring their apps into compliance to prevent removal.

We encourage you to review these policy updates carefully in case any of your existing apps are impacted.

"

2- Yes I am the owner.
3- Yes I am authorized.
4- com.radio.mila
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radio.mila

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
This email is not about  policy violation, please go through Google policy and contact Google to make a appeal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Yasserbr

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

After review of your appeal, we're unable to reinstate your developer account.

Your Google Play Developer account has been terminated due to multiple violations of the Developer Program Policies by an associated Google Play developer account. We’ve reviewed and confirmed this association.

Google Play Developer account terminations are associated with developers and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. Do not attempt to register a new developer account. Any new accounts will be closed and your developer registration fee will not be refunded. We recommend that you use an alternative method for distributing your apps in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Jasmine
The Google Play Team