Google Play banned any account i created

Mohamed Gomaa

from end of 2015 use appyet to create my apps every thing was very good
but from start 2018 google play close all my developer accounts "REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations" google say that
and close any account i created after first publish app
I try to change every thing i use to open account (PC/Visa/IPaddress / ....) get same result (close after 3-5 days for same reason )
i ask in other forums all taking about recompile app on other PC or resign APK with different keystore are this available in appyet ?
if not what think about this problem how can i open developer account without get banned?

b.one

Same here. No matter how I change the app, the content, the icon... and even signing with a different keystore. Nothing really matters. All my developer accounts are getting banned. But it's not since 2018, it's more in the last 2 months to me.

I've found 0 solution for now.

dariocoutinho

First update your app in Appyet and generate a new APK version.

Then, you need create a Privacy Policy page to link in the Google Play Console.

This site its very useful: https://www.freeprivacypolicy.com

With this page you generate the link of your privacy policy.

On the Google Play Console, search for "store presence," "app details," and "privacy policy." paste the link there.

At the final, update your app version in google play console em publish.

PS. Sorry about my poor english.

b.one

Thanks for your reply but we are facing a different issue, not linked with PRIVACY. In some way Google is tracking and no matter the app content or the privacy policy, simply shuts down the accounts.

On the Google Play Console, search for "store presence," "app details," and "privacy policy." paste the link there.

Mohamed Gomaa

thanks for reply but i think problem not related with privacy as @b.one sayed
i think google put some one in my room or my mind to know what i do to tracking my accounts :D:D:D:D

b.one

I'd like to know how many people are in the same situation.

I've many old apps generated with Appyet (not updated for long) and not having problems at all. So...... who knows :(

thanks for reply but i think problem not related with privacy as @b.one sayed
i think google put some one in my room or my mind to know what i do to tracking my accounts :D:D:D:D

DarShaN PanDya

@Mohamed Gomaa
You can try this but I cannot guarantee it will work!

If you are goin to create another account then follow this -
1) Create a new Gmail Account (New Name), link it with a new phone number, Do Not add any of your previous email id as its recovery mail address!

2) Create new Account, use Fresh/New Credit Card which wasn't used before...
Don't add any previous details, change them to new ones (e.g. phone number, company name).

3) Download ZipSigner / ApkSigner App from PlayStore, Create new Keystore, add your details like Company Name etc etc, Save KeyStore.
KEEP THIS KEYSTORE SAFE!
IF ITS GONE, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE YOUR APP!
ALSO, DIFFERENT KEYSTORE FOR DIFFERENT APPS!

4) Update & Download the App from AppYet, Sign it with your Keystore that you created in step 3!

5) Upload the App!
6) Whenever you want to update App on Google PlayStore, you'll have to Sign it with your KeyStore!

b.one

Hi,

I've tried it, with no results actually. But I think it deserves more tests, creating the keystore in a virgin PC or Virtualbox.

I'd like to know if there are others having the same issues here.

Thanks for your post.

@Mohamed Gomaa

1) Create a new Gmail Account (New Name), link it with a new phone number, Do Not add any of your previous email id as its recovery mail address!

Don't add any previous details, change them to new ones (e.g. phone number, company name).

3) Download ZipSigner / ApkSigner App from PlayStore, Create new Keystore, add your details like Company Name etc etc, Save KeyStore.
KEEP THIS KEYSTORE SAFE!

4) Update & Download the App from AppYet, Sign it with your Keystore that you created in step 3!

5) Upload the App!
6) Whenever you want to update App on Google PlayStore, you'll have to Sign it with your KeyStore!

Mohamed Gomaa

now i trying that plus do all that on a new VM. three days passed until now uploaded 3 apps and account fine
i know 3 days not enough to ensure from that method .
I will tell you if there is new

@Mohamed Gomaa

KEEP THIS KEYSTORE SAFE!

5) Upload the App!

you are right
i work in VMware

Hi,

I've tried it, with no results actually. But I think it deserves more tests, creating the keystore in a virgin PC or Virtualbox.

I'd like to know if there are others having the same issues here.

Thanks for your post.

b.one

Let's try to make a point:
- If you just download the app and upload it directly (like everyone does), the account gets banned pretty fast;
- if you download, remove the appyet signature and sign it again on a fresh VMWare, apps stay up.

Correct?

PS. I will do this test too today and update here. I tried doing the signature on my laptop and... got banned. So signature must be on a fresh machine.

Mohamed Gomaa

exactly
but as more careful review all image used in app or screenshots are not has any information about your old machine
Like Photoshop add lot of information about your machine if used it to edit images
this site to show all info stored in images http://metapicz.com
and this site to remove all information from image https://www.verexif.com/
again all that as more careful cant sure if that is good solution.

Let's try to make a point:
- If you just download the app and upload it directly (like everyone does), the account gets banned pretty fast;
- if you download, remove the appyet signature and sign it again on a fresh VMWare, apps stay up.

Correct?

PS. I will do this test too today and update here. I tried doing the signature on my laptop and... got banned. So signature must be on a fresh machine.

b.one

Good tip. Actually I tested metapicz.com with some of my pics (created by photoshop) but cannot find any info.

screenshot_metapicz_com_2018_09_26_15_35_58.png

Am I doing it correctly?

exactly
but as more careful review all image used in app or screenshots are not has any information about your old machine
Like Photoshop add lot of information about your machine if used it to edit images
this site to show all info stored in images http://metapicz.com
and this site to remove all information from image https://www.verexif.com/
again all that as more careful cant sure if that is good solution.

b.one

Any news on your side? I wasn't lucky, after few days all ok, the appyet app has been banned :(

now i trying that plus do all that on a new VM. three days passed until now uploaded 3 apps and account fine
i know 3 days not enough to ensure from that method .
I will tell you if there is new

you are right
i work in VMware

DarShaN PanDya

A new Machine is not required to Sign the App.
Download this App on your Phone - https://apkpure.co/zipsigner/
(If you are using Android 6.0+, you'll have to manually grant storage permission to this App via Settings > Apps > ZipSigner > Permission > Storage, coz the App hasn't been update in a lonnnnng time!)

Click on Menu > My Keys > Menu > New Keystore > Continue > Enter keystore file path to save & other details > Set Alias name (App Name), Key Size: 2048, Type: RSA, Password!

Now comes the important part!
Certificate Validity must be more than 25 Years,
Cert Signature Algorithm: SHA1withRSA
Enter other important details & you are Done!

Now just go back to the main screen, select the App from file chooser > Select Key from Key/Mode Dropdown & Sign the App!