Google Now and AppYet

mohammad

What do you mean.what is google now api?

ارسال شده از GT-I8190s با استفاده از appyet

ludah

Google now is a personal voice assistance, it will be great if its integrate in appyet.

Sent from my GT-S7262 using AppYet

LCallaghan84

I think he means he wants AppYet to add a Google Now card feature for the app.
so that open/slide to the google now panel, google will the show card for that app...
That is a bit complicated because each app is different when its made in AppYet.
If you want this kind of feature you will need to make the app yourself from scratch, instead of using AppYet to make the app for you.
Also try saying Okay Google - Open {Your App Name}

Salvatore

Google has finally decided to open Google Now also for third-party applications that will interact with dedicated cards in order to make the assistant Google even more complete and effective

In practice, developers can interact with Google Now and show Card special assistant's voice inside.

Developers will be able to show a card in Google Now. Will of course be possible to click the information, and open the corresponding program and everything will be integrated on the main page of Google Now in branding Phone User

id406566.jpg

LCallaghan84

and I told you, if you want that, MAKE YOUR OWN APP, I already explained to you that its complicated, and I cant speak for the developer of AppYet but you are is asking for is DEEP configuration.

The link you provided is a list of apps that were made from scratch, and did not use AppYet services. each AppYet app is different with their own features/modules, etc.

and I dont think the admin/lead developer of this service has time for that.

Salvatore

and I told you, if you want that, MAKE YOUR OWN APP, I already explained to you that its complicated, and I cant speak for the developer of AppYet but you are is asking for is DEEP configuration.

The link you provided is a list of apps that were made from scratch, and did not use AppYet services. each AppYet app is different with their own features/modules, etc.

and I dont think the admin/lead developer of this service has time for that.

ok :)