Google AdMob: Action required to avoid immediate ad serving disruption.

Lahiru

Hi there,

Today I got an email from Google AdMob which contain a warning about my best app. Please guide me to solve this warning.

The email which I got from Admob,
Hello,

We are alerting you that your app is currently in violation of the AdMob program policies. Importantly, this will require action on your part to ensure no disruption in ad serving. Please read below for more information on the actions you need to take:

Publisher Id: ca-app-pub-2xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
App Id: com.ixxx.xxxxx
Current ad serving status: Active

Violation explanation

LAYOUT ENCOURAGES ACCIDENTAL CLICKS - INTERSTITIAL ADS:

Publishers are not permitted to encourage users to click AdMob interstitial ads in any way. Please review how you’ve implemented interstitial ads and be mindful of the following non-compliant implementation(s):

• Interstitial ads that load unexpectedly while a user is viewing the app’s content.

For more information about our policies and tips for how to comply please read the following:

Action required: Please make changes immediately to your app to comply with AdMob program policies.
Current account status: Active

You do not need to contact us once you've made the necessary changes to your app. Please be aware that if additional violations are accrued, ad serving may be disabled to the app listed above.

Note that the app listed above is just one example and the same violation may exist on other apps you own. We suggest that you review all your apps for compliance with the AdMob program policies to reduce the likelihood of future warnings.

For more information regarding our policy warning notifications, visit our Help Center.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Google AdMob Team

Please help me to solve this!! I am using this app more than 1 1/2 years now! This is the first problem which I faced from this app.

Thank you very much!

(Already sent an email to appyet@gmail.com with my App ID)

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Please deactivate your interstitial ad from admob and appyet, only use banner ad for now. At the same time, we will look into the problem

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using RssDemon

hesho

his will require action on your part to ensure no disruption in ad serving. Please read below for more information on the actions you need to take:
Please deactivate your interstitial ad from admob and appyet, only use banner ad for now. At the same time, we will look into the problem

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using RssDemon
Do this for all applications in appyet or who received the message from admob