Google accepted the appeal of one of my app

salah rayyan

Google accepted the appeal of one of my app
What do I do to bring the app back to the store?
How do I delete the incompatible version?

Briaux Media

Yes mine too,
I am looking for further action, any body can help?
What do I do to bring the app back to the store?
How do I delete the incompatible version?

--------------------------------------------------------------
I’m happy to report that we have conditionally accepted your appeal. I’ve included details below about what additional steps you’ll need to take to get your app back on Google Play.

Step 1: Update your app

During review, we found that your app, Production Track VC : 30, violates the Device and Network Abuse policy:

• An app distributed via Google Play may not modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism. Likewise, an app may not download executable code (e.g. dex, JAR, .so files) from a source other than Google Play. Please note that you are responsible for all aspects of your app; by using an SDK in your app, you are responsible for how that SDK behaves within your app.
  • Apps and app listings on Google Play must not provide any means to activate or access functionality that violate these terms, such as linking to a non-compliant APK hosted outside Google Play.
You can read through the Device and Network Abuse policy page for more details and examples of common violations.

For example, we found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play. You may refer to the notification email for the specific version code.

Please update your app to fix this issue by:

• Removing the Downloader SDK or contacting the SDK provider for the latest compliant version.
  • Removing any unrequired use of the permission android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES if your app is requesting this permission
You may also want to double check that your app complies with all other Developer Program Policies, as additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.

djprmf