Question Free vs Pro Plan

sammie

I'm currently on the free plan and my ad revenue daily is zero since i changed my app-ads.txt to appyets publisher id. i am yet to understand the concept as i am making no revenue after updating the app-ads.txt. Should i go for a paid plan? will it solve the issue?

migoel585

No, it is not necessary to have the payment option to be able to receive income, possibly you are doing something, check well the configuration you made.And do it again, I have all my apps with App-ads.txt and they work perfectly.

sammie

Thanks for your reply. Which app-ads.text do you use. Yours or appyets publisher Id. When I use mine, I receive money in my admob but when I use appyet, I receive zero earning, and admob will send me a message that my app-ads.text is incorrect. Or do I add both mine and appyets publisher together?

himanshudhar

No, it is not necessary to have the payment option to be able to receive income, possibly you are doing something, check well the configuration you made.And do it again, I have all my apps with App-ads.txt and they work perfectly.
Hi I am also facing the same problem. In the App-ads.txt you haven't mentioned appyet Or your own publisher id