Found some issues

In web module, if we choose in-app browser with new window, and we open that module, then minimize the app, then again we go to the app and launch it by clicking the icon, the earlier web module will disappear and the page loaded earlier will be lost. It will take us to the main article window. We should launch the app from recent apps menu if we don't want this to happen. But many users launch app by clicking the main icon after they minimize.

There's another option, existing window with in-app browser and this option solves the earlier issue. Even if we launch app by clicking the main icon, the earlier window will not disappear and we can continue from where we stopped. But the main issue with this option is, there's no progress bar if we choose this option. We can't see whether the page is still loading or the page is just staying blank. This is not good. If there was a progress bar, it's perfect. please try to add progress bar in the "in-app browser with same window" option.

There's no way to solve this. I thought setting "New article open Module:" to last opened will solve this but this setting doesn't apply to web module. If you add progress bar to "existing window with in-app browser", it'll be solved. please add it.

Update: I noticed that when we use "existing window with in-app browser", if we click the "copy link" from the menu, the progress bar will appear. If we don't click it, there's no progress bar. Looks like a bug

Update 2: Same issue with disqus commenting. Since it opens disqus in in-app browser new window, the issue i mentioned above applies here too. If the user minimize the app and re opens it by clicking the icon and not from recent apps list, the already loaded disqus window will disappear and user should open 'view comment' once again. This is not good.

Last edited: