feature requests

Hello,
I've two feature requests for appyet.

1. Push notification- It's an extremely important feature in any android app. If we can send notification to the app, it'll be great. pls bring it asap. and when you add this, pls allow clickable links too. For example, if we are sending a link, user should be able to open that link in his/her web browser.

2. Ability to open images as link - I don't know how much possible this is, but this is what I meant. In articles, if we add pictures, and when the user clicks it it will be opened as a picture. But, if there's a link behind that pic, app should show user two options. open link/view image. In websites we can attach a link to an image and when user clicks it, they'll be taken to that url. If such a feature is there in our app, it'll be great.

next one is a bug i think. Now in appyet apps, videos are not opening. If we upload a video to the article, there'll be a blank screen instead of video. Please look into all this.

Last edited:

DarShaN PanDya

PuSh Notification is a Long awaited Feature!
But as AppYet said, 'No Much Features would be Released Soon, Mostly BuG FiXeS!' :(
AppYet is BuSy in 1SoCiaL App Development!.. :)