"Failed" When I try to build the app

RISS

I get the error when I try to build the app
(I tried another application and it works fine)

Package Name: com.aniga

Help me please

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
what is the error, it seem status is Success, please attach screenshot to show your error

MatthewSanders

I ain't face any problem while building my app. It is all working fine for me. I think you are doing a little mistake and you should check your coding again to find out the mistake you were doing while building an app. Do you guys know that nowadays, you don't need to hire an essay writer to complete you essay assignments? If you don't believe me then here is the https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/income-wealth-gap/ link of that website in which you can find a lot of essay examples and you can read all of them without paying any fees.

Last edited:

euklidis84

This forum is full of spam.

Now on the app, i get a message that the files are not available when i ask for the bundle.

On top of that, google is not allowing the app as it ask for my details in the app. How can I do that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_482.jpg
    Screenshot_482.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 2

tadeusch

Buying an essay online was a new experience for me, but I have to say that it exceeded my expectations. The website I used had a wide range of writers to choose from, and I was able to select someone who had experience in my subject area. The essay itself was well-written and thought-provoking, and it help with writing nursing assignments nursingpaper.com understand the topic I was studying. While I still believe that it's important to do your own work, I can see the value in seeking help when you need it. All in all, I'm glad that I decided to buy an essay online and would recommend it to others who are in a similar situation.

bensonclark

Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new to blog writing. All types of blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every write my assignment reader through this article. literature-essay Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.