"Failed" When I try to build the app

RISS

I get the error when I try to build the app
(I tried another application and it works fine)

Package Name: com.aniga

Help me please

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
what is the error, it seem status is Success, please attach screenshot to show your error

MatthewSanders

I ain't face any problem while building my app. It is all working fine for me. I think you are doing a little mistake and you should check your coding again to find out the mistake you were doing while building an app. Do you guys know that nowadays, you don't need to hire an essay writer to complete you essay assignments? If you don't believe me then here is the https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/income-wealth-gap/ link of that website in which you can find a lot of essay examples and you can read all of them without paying any fees.

Last edited:

Marylinner

I ain't face any problem while building my app. It is all working fine for me. I think you are doing a little mistake and you should check your coding again to find out the mistake you were doing while building an app. Do you guys know that nowadays, you don't need to hire an essay writer to complete you essay assignments? If you don't believe me then here is the link of that website in which you can find a lot of essay examples and you can read all of them without paying any fees.
I understand you so much, as I don't have time at all too. Now I got an assignment in college, and think about to buy literature review online. I was recommended one company for that, they say it is trustworthy, so I hope I'll be satisfied with their work.

euklidis84

This forum is full of spam.

Now on the app, i get a message that the files are not available when i ask for the bundle.

On top of that, google is not allowing the app as it ask for my details in the app. How can I do that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_482.jpg
    Screenshot_482.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 2