Facebook Audience Network: No ads shown

Muhammad. A J

Hi @appyet ;
Recently i switched to FB audience network but facing issue regarding ad display.
Despite thousand of ad request no ad shown in my app. I just check the Facebook Audience Network showing bellow notice kindly check the issue.

An Older SDK is Affecting Your Revenue: See which of your apps are using older versions of the Audience Network SDK. Update now to improve your fill rate and maximize revenue.

You have 1 app on older versions
Your oldest version: 6.5.0
Latest version available: 6.11

Muhammad. A J

Hi @appyet ;
Recently i switched to FB audience network but facing issue regarding ad display.
Despite thousand of ad request no ad shown in my app. I just check the Facebook Audience Network showing bellow notice kindly check the issue.

An Older SDK is Affecting Your Revenue: See which of your apps are using older versions of the Audience Network SDK. Update now to improve your fill rate and maximize revenue.

please rebuild your app, latest release has newest version of Facebook Audience Network SDK. Please test it and report back any issues

Thank you, I will do it as you said and I hope it will resolve my issue as well :) If you're seeking for case study writing assistance but are unsure of a reliable website to use, I recommend visiting https://www.topessaywriting.org/case-study-writing-service, which can assist you in finishing your case study writing.
Thank you, I will do it as you said and I hope it will resolve my issue as well :)

Last edited:

diagogfc

Facebook banner not displaying, which ad slot is compatible RECTANGULAR OR BANNER

Last edited:

Muhibullah

I switched to Facebook audience network and face the same issue. My app gets thousands of ad requests but only 7 impressions till date. Please need your support. Thanks