Every change I make to App doesn't get build

Sector7slumsnet

Hey guys,

I am new to appyet and the concept is awesome however all changes I make to my app do not get registered. The name is registered but icon, disabling modules and configuring new modules do not make it to the build. I edited the website module to be named after my website and link to my website however in the final build it still goes to engadget! The icon I made and header also do not show up in the final build all that stuff is t he default!

I must be missing something but ... I am saving and submit to build however the changes do not register! Please help!

Sector7slumsnet

Hey Joseph,

It said Qued 1, then went quickly to building, after 5 minutes the build was labeled a success (at the my apps screen) and I got a mail with a build that didn't change anything. However after I quit for a few hours and rebuild I did get a build that contained all the new modules I added with the logos and everything! So I am guessing the first few builds I got were the same from an old server cache maybe? And actually now it seems to recognize almost instantly whenever I do a new build so my experience was: Make a new app, first 5-6 hours didn't register any changes I made (Cept for the name but you give that when you make the app) after 5-6 hours it worked!