Disqus is not charging

osmoze30

Hi,

I'm French and I don't speak english very well, but I need your help please!

I want to make an App for my website www.androidetvous.com but i've an error with Disqus as you can see on the screenshot.

Somebody can help me?

Thank's!

MrGKanev

Check the name you entered for the Disqus comments. My first try i did a mistake in the name and had the same error.

MrGKanev

It is the name you add when adding the website to Disqus.Open theyre website and search for admin options. There you shoud just see what is the name of the website and add the same name here and you are done. :)

MrGKanev

just ask him for the url of his website i mean. "name.disqus.com" and iin this case add in the admin panel name and the chat will work. :)

MrGKanev

No. i used it as a example. :D ask admin of your webpage to give you the disqus.com url in every registration of a page it give that kind of a url. Give it here and i will tell you what to do. :)

osmoze30

I've tried à lot of possibility... Just the short name, the shortname with "name.disqus.com", the forum adress in disqus, but it doesn't work!!! :(

osmoze30

No. i used it as a example. :D ask admin of your webpage to give you the disqus.com url in every registration of a page it give that kind of a url. Give it here and i will tell you what to do. :)

I understand, I'm using our shortname, but it doesn't work...