Digital certificate error in Play Store

Rodolfo Mojica

Hello, I am writing to help me to correct a problem that I have with an app. I had an app called "Reggaeton Cristiano" but recently, I deleted by mistake, and what I did was recreate the app and step update, but when I tried to upload the update to Play Store, shows me the following error.

Upload failed
You uploaded an APK signed with a different APK files of the previous certificate. You must use the same certificate. Your APK is signed with a digital certificate that includes fingerprint
[ SHA1: 63:08:B1:95:3E:50:63:83:44:80:6D:9A:05:F1:43:C9:AB:68:33:3B ]
While the certificate that you used to sign the APK you've uploaded has the fingerprint
[ SHA1: CD:45:BC:C6:F2:89:63:0A:53:FB:34:8E:C8:C3:7F:1E:25:3D:E0:52 ]

I wonder if you can help me correct this mistake, to raise the update to the Play Store, no problem.
My Email: drummerlandofficial@gmail.com
Forgive me if I do not understand much, but I'm using google translator. @appyet

Raiderpoer

¡Hola!

I, as not really know if you speak Spanish (I think so), I will continue speaking in English.

There should be no problem sending an app to Google Play, I, last night I sent an update without any problem. You can try to reconstruct the app and send it back.

Thank you
Best regards

Rodolfo Mojica

and I did, google play was the one who informed me that problem. Does not accept it, if not the same SHA1 as I seek is to update, I mean I already have a version of the app in Google Play.

Rodolfo Mojica

Hi @DarShaN PanDya & @Raiderpoer
I think I have not explained well, start from the beginning.
I created an application called "Reggaeton Cristiano" with Appyet 3 and went up to Google Play. After that, I wanted to update and add some modules and remove other but when I was going to do, delete the app "appyet.com" and what I did was recreate another app with the same name and the same package name and I just changed the version number, because that is updating my application already published in Google Play.
But the problem is the time to get the update to Google Play, I get a message saying the following:

"Upload failed
You uploaded an APK signed with a different APK files of the previous certificate. You must use the same certificate. Your APK is signed with a digital certificate That includes fingerprint
[SHA1: 63: 08: B1: 95: 3E: 50: 63: 83: 44: 80: 6D: 9A: 05: F1: 43: C9: AB: 68: 33: 3B]
While the certificate that you 'used to sign the APK you've uploaded has the fingerprint
[SHA1: CD: 45: BC: C6: F2: 89: 63: 0A: 53: FB: 34: 8E: C8: C3: 7F: 1E: 25: 3D: E0: 52]"

And do not let me publish updating my application, because the SHA1 of the previous version does not match the SHA1 of my update.

Raiderpoer

Hello!

I think I've understood your problem. By changing the version number I think your app on Google Play will have a higher number and you have created another app, the values have changed. Have you removed the previous app?

Thank you
Best regards

Different signatures. Looks like appyet really changed signature in the new versions which they should never do. A change of signature will break all future updates. Only appyet can help you because they're the only one with old signature