Chat Module

Zac F.

I am running AppYet for a series of sports teams (one app for each team). One feature that would be helpful for my purposes is the ability to add a chat module so that users of the app can chat with each other.

I understand there is a TapaTalk module and I do make use of that, but sports fans like to chat with each other live during sporting events. A chat module would be excellent.

On the interim, is anybody aware of a chat software I can set up on my server and maybe patch into my apps using the Web module? That could be a temporary workaround that I could utilize, perhaps.

Zac F.

This is good news! Do you happen to know how soon it will be supported?

I am currently testing 123FlashChat on my app using the Web module and it works perfectly! Unfortunately the license is $200 plus $20/month for hosting. I may have to purchase this to use on the interim because my apps are about American Football and it is currently American Football season! :)

Zac F.

Great - thanks! I think I will purchase 123FlashChat for the interim. I think my users will enjoy but I will look forward to your update.

Thanks for the awesome work you guys are doing!

Bazil

instead of wasting huge amount of money... just make a wordpress website of your own and install IFLYCHAT plugin . Then Link The Mobile Chat Url to your Web module And Ofcourse its free

Ashish Dung Dung

instead of wasting huge amount of money... just make a wordpress website of your own and install IFLYCHAT plugin . Then Link The Mobile Chat Url to your Web module And Ofcourse its free

There's are reason that people invest huge money in apps rather creating a wordpress site and using it a you mentioned.
That is providing a quality experience with minimal resources.