Changing Interstitial frequency

AHED

Hi guys I have some question I need your help.

1_ If I wanted to change the insterstitial ad frequency.Is it enough to change that from admob or do I need to change it from appyet and then rebuild the app, then update it in the google play?
2_ I have removed the video ad in my isterstitial ad, how much approximately will that effect my revenue ?
3_ what is the best ad frequency shall I use ?? .As I am using 1 each 7 days cos I don't want to annoy my users with them...

Sorry for the bad English.
Thanks in advance

lalit94

1. yes, you need to change it from appyet and then from admob and then update it in play store.
my suggestion is just put the 1 mint interval in appyet and after that control it from admob only. no need to change it from every time in appyet.

2. I cant say exactly as i don't have your admob report. However video ads generate highest revenue.

3. its very low, i am displaying 4 interstitial ads in 24 hour.

Try changing the frequency and analyze which one is best for you.

hope these helps you :)

AHED

1. yes, you need to change it from appyet and then from admob and then update it in play store.
my suggestion is just put the 1 mint interval in appyet and after that control it from admob only. no need to change it from every time in appyet.

2. I cant say exactly as i don't have your admob report. However video ads generate highest revenue.

3. its very low, i am displaying 4 interstitial ads in 24 hour.

Try changing the frequency and analyze which one is best for you.

hope these helps you :)

Thanks for your reply It helps a lot :)