Can I create Query with articles that contains numbers on the title?

Lana9

please how can I create Query with articles that includes numbers on the title, or shares the same word on the body or the title like "new" or "2020"
@appyet I really need this (sorry for reposting that)

abcPeacemaker

just add: lower(Title) LIKE '%new%' AND lower(Title) LIKE '%2020%'

I use the "lower()" function to remove any case sensitivity but "Title" by itself works.
The % signs are used in case there are characters before or after the keyword.
Use OR instead of AND if you need to.

You can also restrict the amount of feeds by querying only feed posts with a PubDate between NOW and time duration in Miliseconds.
(PubDate > [NOW] - 7889400000 AND lower(Title) LIKE '%new%')

abcPeacemaker

Hello,

You probably figured it out by now but... There's no jquery code needed. Just use he options when you add a web module. Use the Type: web link then choose from the options below.

IMG_20201009_065114.jpg

ahmedsadat

Hello,

You probably figured it out by now but... There's no jquery code needed. Just use he options when you add a web module. Use the Type: web link then choose from the options below.

View attachment 1861
Thanks for your kind reply, but my question for RSS feed module not for Web module.
Inside RSS feed there is two or three lines from article ( not full article) and downside there is button ( view website).
Eventhough if i set it for open in default browser, it woul not open website in system default browser. It is opening always with my app browser.