Bug in pro version..

Anilc

After expiring pro version after 1 year i'm not able to see the upgrade to pro version section its continue as usual not ads showing, but now i'm decided to show ads how to endup with this pro version, please help appyet team..2.png pro bug.png

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Fixed now, please try again

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using RssDemon

Abdoel

Thank you for solved it, I hope after pro version expired, the status of the application automatically become to free version
But, my application with expired status, which ads showing in my application, my admob ads does not show, 100% comes from appyet admob, which this is not in suitable with the rules that the appyet created

Thank you

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thank you for solved it, I hope after pro version expired, the status of the application automatically become to free version
But, my application with expired status, which ads showing in my application, my admob ads does not show, 100% comes from appyet admob, which this is not in suitable with the rules that the appyet created

Thank you
After pro expire, app does become free version with 70% (app builder) and 30% (appyet) split

Abdoel

After pro expire, app does become free version with 70% (app builder) and 30% (appyet) split

yes we hope so, but in fact the application remains in pro version with expired, and ad admob appears 100% from appyet admob, please check again

Thank you
Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 1.43.11 AM.png